+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Car on goods to follow list

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I have the exact same situation. I would like to know if you were able to get the new car into Canada?
Kindly update.
thank you very much
Hi, Similar situation here, can you bring in a car which is not on goods to follow?
Bu the way, I am yet to fill goods to follow , can I simply mention car model and trim as I kind of know car I am going to buy or they would need vin , number etc ?

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi, Similar situation here, can you bring in a car which is not on goods to follow?
Bu the way, I am yet to fill goods to follow , can I simply mention car model and trim as I kind of know car I am going to buy or they would need vin , number etc ?
Hi, it'll help you could respond to the query. I need to plan my landing accordingly.

jokerdurden

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Hi, it'll help you could respond to the query. I need to plan my landing accordingly.
hi, I'm in the same boat now. Were you able to import your new car which was not declared in the goods to follow list? I sold the old car I declared in GTF and bought a new car. I will be moving to canada for good in September and I want to import my new car to canada.