+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cancellation of Employment Offer

pdd1872

Aug 8, 2013
I received an offer to join a co. in Canada - Class 0211. I went through process of LMO and got visas for myself as well as family. I was supposed to travel just few days back when the co. CEO approached and advised me to stop travel since they have no work, co. laid off 70 people, and cannot honor the employment offer. What should i do in this case? I havent travelled to Canada because the Co. mentioned that they will inform the Canadian authorities regarding the cancellation of employment offer. Means my Work visa/LMO stands cancelled? In case i find an another job in Canada, can i get the work visa transferred? How can i find out that my work visa is still valid? Pls. help and advise.

securer

Mar 21, 2014
Tacloban City, Leyte, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
nurse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8, 2014
AOR Received.
April 21, 2014 but file opened march 17, 2014
IELTS Request
with the file
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived hopefully
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
hopefully this year
pdd1872 said:
I received an offer to join a co. in Canada - Class 0211. I went through process of LMO and got visas for myself as well as family. I was supposed to travel just few days back when the co. CEO approached and advised me to stop travel since they have no work, co. laid off 70 people, and cannot honor the employment offer. What should i do in this case? I havent travelled to Canada because the Co. mentioned that they will inform the Canadian authorities regarding the cancellation of employment offer. Means my Work visa/LMO stands cancelled? In case i find an another job in Canada, can i get the work visa transferred? How can i find out that my work visa is still valid? Pls. help and advise.
I suggest that you first find a valid employment offer and or apply to become an immigrant. In that case you can work whatever work you desire without employer :)