Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
My visa has been refused 2wice with thw reason that i wont return..basing on my purpose of visit and financial asset. They also said that my studies do not match my previous studies.

My have showed them inmoveable property...with handsome amount in the account...and all my studies from back.a is religion and im going to pursue m.a in religion in canada too..but its refused for the above reasons...
Plis help
The program does not match your previous studies. Did you explain in your SOP why your are now interested in studying religion. Also, is the same program not available in your country? If it is then why would you spend 4 times more money to study in Canada? You need to explain all this to convince the visa officer. Also, before reapplying, order the GCMS report to check the notes written by the officer. They are more detailed. Order it from caipsgcms.com

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
My visa has been refused 2wice with thw reason that i wont return..basing on my purpose of visit and financial asset. They also said that my studies do not match my previous studies.

My have showed them inmoveable property...with handsome amount in the account...and all my studies from back.a is religion and im going to pursue m.a in religion in canada too..but its refused for the above reasons...
Plis help
It will be advisable not to be in haste to reapply. The first thing you should do now is to request for your gcms notes. With the notes, you can then draft a solid and convincing SOP and Letter of explanation to address the VO's refusal concerns and reassess your situation before you file in another application.

A good closing account balance may be a factor to this Canada visa thingy but it is not necessarily the deciding factor of an application, as there are other requirements to meant which you have not satisfied.

All the best.

Reactions: Helican

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
The program does not match your previous studies. Did you explain in your SOP why your are now interested in studying religion. Also, is the same program not available in your country? If it is then why would you spend 4 times more money to study in Canada? You need to explain all this to convince the visa officer. Also, before reapplying, order the GCMS report to check the notes written by the officer. They are more detailed. Order it from caipsgcms.com
Boss, you are sighted.

Reactions: Helican

Sanjusabu25

Mar 15, 2020
Hello somebody please help me, my self sanju sabu with MBA in shipping and logistics. I finished my course in 2018 may unfortunately I couldn't work after the course since my father had a kidney failure and I was looking after him to do the dialysis and somehow he got a suitable donor and successfully completed the surgery on 1jan 2019 then I was taking care of him and looking after the agriculture work. Initially I planned for January intake but by the time I recieved the TRF (IELTS) January intake for supply chain management (pg diploma) got filled so I applied for may intake and all the payments are completed. When I applied for the Visa on feb4 it rejected on feb7 reason (I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,as stipulated in subsection 216(1)of the IRPR, based on the purpose your visit) second time I applied on feb19 and rejected on March 13 with the above mentioned reason
I am really confused and tensed about this .my whole family is going through the saddest situation ever
Somebody please help me to get the visa I am planning for one more application else I will have to apply for case not to understand the main reason but that may change my plan because I have to apply before march 31st to join the may intake 2020
Please help me guys

sahith1994

Sep 6, 2019
bro i also got the rejection for the same reason like this after rejection i did
took educational loan
prepared ca documentation of all properties
applied study loan from my employeer

bro lot of persons are getting rejected for the same reason consult one good consultancy so that you will have more chances

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello somebody please help me, my self sanju sabu with MBA in shipping and logistics. I finished my course in 2018 may unfortunately I couldn't work after the course since my father had a kidney failure and I was looking after him to do the dialysis and somehow he got a suitable donor and successfully completed the surgery on 1jan 2019 then I was taking care of him and looking after the agriculture work. Initially I planned for January intake but by the time I recieved the TRF (IELTS) January intake for supply chain management (pg diploma) got filled so I applied for may intake and all the payments are completed. When I applied for the Visa on feb4 it rejected on feb7 reason (I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,as stipulated in subsection 216(1)of the IRPR, based on the purpose your visit) second time I applied on feb19 and rejected on March 13 with the above mentioned reason
I am really confused and tensed about this .my whole family is going through the saddest situation ever
Somebody please help me to get the visa I am planning for one more application else I will have to apply for case not to understand the main reason but that may change my plan because I have to apply before march 31st to join the may intake 2020
Please help me guys
did you attach SOP?

Sanjusabu25

Mar 15, 2020
did you attach SOP?
Yes I attached and mention all this details, it's our duty to protect parents or stand with them in their needs. I didn't try to do anything fake by making duplicate experience certificate .agency consultants are asking me to apply for once more I am really helpless guys

sahith1994

Sep 6, 2019
write a justification letter this time menctioning the past rejection earlier and support your answer by giving any good example of coming back again attach necessary documents that’s it

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Yes I attached and mention all this details, it's our duty to protect parents or stand with them in their needs. I didn't try to do anything fake by making duplicate experience certificate .agency consultants are asking me to apply for once more I am really helpless guys
why would you even mention about fake certificates?? people who do that and are caught will be banned for 5 yrs. Did your order gcms report?

Neeti04

Aug 31, 2020
I have received two times canada study visa refusal and is it possible to get a visa approval for the 3rd time ?

Neeti04

Aug 31, 2020
So i had completed my bachelors in bcom in 2013 with 65% and then i Have 6 yrs work experience in investment banking i applied for mba in ucw university in canada with ielts score overall 6.5 nothing less then 6 in ech band have paid one year tution fee with gic and showed my married sisters ITR who is in london and i just have a mother living here in india with me who is dependent on us as she is 63 yrs old and also i had attached a well drafted sop with reasoning why i want to come back to india after my course is completed and how the mba with help to join good mncs and at higher level and package but still the 2nd time i get rejection of stating they are not satisfied that i will return back to my country what more needs to be done from my wnd m clueless? Please help also i didnt show any property in india could that be a reason ? Also i have a secured educational loan from sbi bank

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
So i had completed my bachelors in bcom in 2013 with 65% and then i Have 6 yrs work experience in investment banking i applied for mba in ucw university in canada with ielts score overall 6.5 nothing less then 6 in ech band have paid one year tution fee with gic and showed my married sisters ITR who is in london and i just have a mother living here in india with me who is dependent on us as she is 63 yrs old and also i had attached a well drafted sop with reasoning why i want to come back to india after my course is completed and how the mba with help to join good mncs and at higher level and package but still the 2nd time i get rejection of stating they are not satisfied that i will return back to my country what more needs to be done from my wnd m clueless? Please help also i didnt show any property in india could that be a reason ? Also i have a secured educational loan from sbi bank
- Generally speaking IRCC wants to see IELTS scores of a minimum of 6.5 across all four categories if you are applying for an MBA.
- Is your sister living in London UK or London ON?
- What ties to your home country did you show other than your mother?
- UCW is a low ranked school so this is not helping your case.

Reactions: canuck78