+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Master's. FSW. Need ECA for non-Canadian Bachelor's?

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Hey did you see curious_123's above?

You can upload your bachelor’s degree (with certified English translation). This is definitely no harm. No ECA required for this bachelor’s degree.

wenfeizh said:

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ImmiToCanada said:
Hey did you see curious_123's above?

You can upload your bachelor’s degree (with certified English translation). This is definitely no harm. No ECA required for this bachelor’s degree.
my dilemma is if i only upload Bachelor's degree (with certified English translation, but without the transcript for the BA (which I dont have), will that make the VO think I dont have complete documents?

curious_123 didn't upload anything for his/her bachelor degree. So I am conflicted whether to just not upload anything, or just upload my BA with certified English translation.

I know I am being ridiculously paranoid right now but I am about to submit my application pretty soon I just don't wanna have any regrets once I click the darn submit button ::)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenfeizh said:
my dilemma is if i only upload Bachelor's degree (with certified English translation, but without the transcript for the BA (which I dont have), will that make the VO think I dont have complete documents?

curious_123 didn't upload anything for his/her bachelor degree. So I am conflicted whether to just not upload anything, or just upload my BA with certified English translation.

I know I am being ridiculously paranoid right now but I am about to submit my application pretty soon I just don't wanna have any regrets once I click the darn submit button ::)
Your Bachelors degree is irrelevant to this application. Having or not having the ECA, having or not having the translation, having or not having the degree certificate, having or not having the transcript, uploading or not uploading any of these would make no difference to your application. The only requirement is - if you mention the Bachelors degree, you'll be asked to upload 'something'. If not, you won't be asked to upload anything at all. That 'something' you may upload is irrelevant as well because it makes no difference to your points. Period.

aralizadegan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
I have a MSc from canada and a BSc from Iran. So, based on this thread I don't need to get ECA for my BSc? I checked points and max point for education is 25 while MSc gives only 23. I was wondering could someone use BSc for extra points? in the same table it doesn't really associate any points with foreign BSc, so I was wondering even if I get ECA for that how would that count towards my points.

mghicho

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
I have a MSc from canada and a BSc from Iran. So, based on this thread I don't need to get ECA for my BSc? I checked points and max point for education is 25 while MSc gives only 23. I was wondering could someone use BSc for extra points? in the same table it doesn't really associate any points with foreign BSc, so I was wondering even if I get ECA for that how would that count towards my points.
Hey fellow iranian,
wondering what you did ?
I'm on the same boat here.

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
So, even though we have foreign work experience. Is it OK not to get ECA for bachelors and is it ok if we don't mention it in EE profile?
I have Canadian masters after my work ex