+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA

Tapawan Resty

Jan 9, 2015
turner valley said:
Hi Iam new in this forum, My husband and daughther's passport was submitted to Canadian Embassy Manila for visa stamping last Nov. 11, 2014 and up to now they haven't received them back yet.
Does anyone in this forum has the same problem or could anyone share how long will it takes to get back coz on my email it will takes only 4 to 6 weeks to get back
we have the same problem our temporary visa expires on feb.21,2015 but until now we haven't received our passport and im really worried because i can't contact them on the embassy only the answering machines are the ones who are answering my call

destiny23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE2014
AOR Received.
21AUG2014
File Transfer...
18SEPT2014 (file created)
Med's Done....
MARCH2014 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
27NOV2014 (PASSPORT SENT: 01DEC2014)
VISA ISSUED...
07JAN2015 (DM: 14JAN2015) (PASSPORT RECEIVED: 16JAN2015)
LANDED..........
08MARCH2015
Tapawan Resty said:
we have the same problem our temporary visa expires on feb.21,2015 but until now we haven't received our passport and im really worried because i can't contact them on the embassy only the answering machines are the ones who are answering my call
try to email them.. i think its easier to contact them through email..

mangosix

Jul 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2010
Doc's Request.
February 23, 2013 / March 4, 2014
AOR Received.
April 11, 2013 / March 27, 2014
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 14, 2014
Interview........
IN
Passport Req..
GOD'S
VISA ISSUED...
PERFECT
LANDED..........
TIME! <3
Most complicated situation ever :(

My dad and brother had their medicals UPFRONT last April 15, 2014 @IOM. Of course, they did proceed with the UPRONT medical exam because a letter from CPC-Vegreville to my mom asked for it. NO IMM1017's was sent to my dad and brother, so NO IME's was given to them too.

Surprisingly, last January 31, 2015, CPC-Abu Dhabi sent IMM1017's to my dad and brother, and they also have IME's na. It's just confusing because they already had UMI's. Paano na yan? We sent CPC-Vegreville, CPC-Abu Dhabi, and Canadian Embassy Manila hardcopies of their medical files...we emailed them too. If that isn't enough, I'll call them about this and fax the medical results.

If someone went through the same case, please shed some light on this? THANK YOU!

janise

Feb 10, 2015
My nieces sent their passport for visa stamping to the visa office manila as instructed in an email sent to their mother confirming the approval of her application for permanent resident.their visa for initial entry is valid until march 7;2015 and they have not receive notice to date;i'm worried they may not land in canada on time;considering the time left to attend pre departure seminar;cfo regustration and flight booking

paulpaulpaul

Star Member
Nov 8, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
05-11-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
21-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-09-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2015
LANDED..........
hi guys

nagupdate kami ng status naging married na kami. ung una na pinasa e single pero ngaun nagupdate na married kc bagong kasal lang kami. dumating na ung PER at binigyan kami questionnaire ng CEM. pinasa nadin namin sa CEM pero ngaun wala pa din update. ano naba susunod dto? pls help thanks

destiny23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE2014
AOR Received.
21AUG2014
File Transfer...
18SEPT2014 (file created)
Med's Done....
MARCH2014 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
27NOV2014 (PASSPORT SENT: 01DEC2014)
VISA ISSUED...
07JAN2015 (DM: 14JAN2015) (PASSPORT RECEIVED: 16JAN2015)
LANDED..........
08MARCH2015
janise said:
My nieces sent their passport for visa stamping to the visa office manila as instructed in an email sent to their mother confirming the approval of her application for permanent resident.their visa for initial entry is valid until march 7;2015 and they have not receive notice to date;i'm worried they may not land in canada on time;considering the time left to attend pre departure seminar;cfo regustration and flight booking
try to email CEM..

rowjulian

May 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
LANDED..........
soon
Hi guys,

I just want to ask if anyone knows or has an idea about PPR? Do the Canadian Embassy Manila ask the passport request by batch or it depends on how many applicant's passports needed already by the embassy?

sylv

Mar 8, 2015
Hi,

Anyone knows how long it takes Manila visa office to process FSW application after PPR was received?
My application was received in Singapore on 29 December 2014 and Singapore transferred to Manila.

Any advice.

Thanks

Dec 19, 2014
sylv said:
Hi,

Anyone knows how long it takes Manila visa office to process FSW application after PPR was received?
My application was received in Singapore on 29 December 2014 and Singapore transferred to Manila.

Any advice.

Thanks
hi Sylv,

I'm a newbie here too and VO is Manila. How long was your second line in ECAS updated after PER? Mine is already 2 months passed PER and still waiting for second line update.

Thanks.

croncas

Mar 30, 2015
destiny23 said:
hello. just want to ask kung wala parin ba passport nyo?? kasi ung sa hubby ko, pinasa nya passport nya last dec. 1 and valid ung visa nya til april 17, 2015 daw.. sana nga maibalik agad.. :)
question po, ang cem po ba mamimili ng courier if san nila papadala passport nyo po? mga ilang days estmated bago makabalik passport? ung saking po ppr with visa validity, one month lng po binigay nila. so close sa deadline.

pano po po malalalaman if nasendna n cem passport?

aircanada2014

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
31-03-2015
AOR Received.
(PER) 20-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
File Transfer...
17-10-2014
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
LANDED..........
09-30-2015
Hi.

We sent our additional documents to our agent (CIC) last Wednesday. We are expecting it to arrive today at the embassy. Question is, how long will it take for them to review and notify us for the next steps?

Thanks,

jepoy0811

Nov 16, 2012
Hello, ask ko lang sana pag sa passport request, yung wife at anak ko nasa pinas, while im here in canada, need ba nila ipadala sa akin ung passport nila at ipapadala ko sa cic together with my passport? hnd po ba risky?
thanks

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jepoy0811 said:
Hello, ask ko lang sana pag sa passport request, yung wife at anak ko nasa pinas, while im here in canada, need ba nila ipadala sa akin ung passport nila at ipapadala ko sa cic together with my passport? hnd po ba risky?
thanks
There is always risk in sending PPs - so always use a reputable and established courier - one with tracking. Go for the big courier companies such as DHL, fedex, UPS - do not scrimp in cost when it comes to securing your PP.

If your VO is in Canada, then it is recommended to have your wife and kid send the PPs to you, then you send ALL the PPs to be issued visas and CoPRs to your VO.

If your VO is in Manila, then it is better to have your passport sent to your wife, and she then sends ALL PPs to CEM for issuance of visa/CoPR. Then as soon as she receives the PPs back, she can courier your PP back to you. Again, use a reputable/reliable courier.

Of course, there is an alternative - request that your wife and child's visa issuance/CoPR issuance be done in Manila while yours is done in Canada. But then there is added time for this request - send the request to your VO, then wait for their reply. As to how long - there is no definite timeframe - you have to wait for the reply from your VO and their instructions after making the request to have the visa stamping of your wife/child done in another visa office.

.../hth

leand

Jul 2, 2015
Online application for visitors visa-manila

My husband applied for visitors visa online outside canada-manila on june 8, 2015 it says on the processing times it will only take 7 days. But its beyond the processing time already. I had a miscarriage and still undergoing the process, it will be a good support for me to have him here. up until now its saying submitted only on the status. no updates or anything. if we only knew we should have just applied thru VFS if its only gonna take this long. another thing is there is no way for u to track the application not unlike in VFS they will give u a tracking number. and the hotline for the embassy is only voice mail. I just remember that my husband told me that when he was doing the online application there are times were he has to redo and upload the documents and he had to redo payments 8x before it finally went thru. I need help and if anyone would know..Is better to apply thru VFS again thru paper or just wait for the result of the online application..If we apply a new one how do u cancel the online application? would it be better to wait or apply again... I was just reading some blogs some says they have to wait months before there visa arrived. my husband had an approved leave and if his visa wouldnt come it'll be forfeited, its so frustrating not knowing whats going on..help please