+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA

coolasice_austria

Mar 10, 2011
hi to everyone my wife sponsored me to canada.

i receive a letter from embassy in manila requesting for my passport and advisory of marriage last dec 9 2010...
they started processing my my application on dec 30 2010 and my medical papers has been receive which a saw in the cic.gc.ca website.
and then on march 2 i check again the website i saw that still my status is in process but they remove in the website that my medical papers has been receive..

is some one can tell me how long it will take before i receive my visa....or can tell me why they remove in the web site that they receive my medical papers......

GOD BLESS US ALL..

PRETTYDENISE

Mar 8, 2011
WE DID OUR MEDICAL JAN 18 AND JAN 25,2011. BUT I DID NOT SEE ON THEIR WEBSITE THAT OUR MED RESULT WAS RECEIVED. WHERE CAN I CHECK ON THAT? AND UNTIL NOW WE'RE WAITING FOR THE REQUEST OF OUR PASSPORT.ANY UPDATE ON YOUR APPLICATION?

coolasice_austria

Mar 10, 2011
if the manila office receive all your documents they will send you a letter and they will give you a immigration control number.
then u can check your application status in the web site of immigration dept.

soulkeeper128

Mar 7, 2011
Hi everyone!..just want to ask which bank in Philippines is authorize to issue bankdraft for my application
fee going Canada? or is it better to use credit card instead..please let me know soon and thanks in
advance.

Oct 3, 2010
hi..i already send my additional documents plus rff last november and its march already but i have not received the medical request..anyone with same timeline?

Esther2010

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soulkeeper128 said:
Hi everyone!..just want to ask which bank in Philippines is authorize to issue bankdraft for my application
fee going Canada? or is it better to use credit card instead..please let me know soon and thanks in
advance.
Any commercial bank such as Metrobank and Bank of the Philippine Islands. You can purchase a managers check under the name of "Canada Embassy, Manila", though there are other commercial bank that they only give such services of you are their depositor.

faithyou

Mar 8, 2011
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 2011
Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
January 2012, PPS Sent - February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
already landed :))
coolasice_austria said:
hi to everyone my wife sponsored me to canada.

i receive a letter from embassy in manila requesting for my passport and advisory of marriage last dec 9 2010...
they started processing my my application on dec 30 2010 and my medical papers has been receive which a saw in the cic.gc.ca website.
and then on march 2 i check again the website i saw that still my status is in process but they remove in the website that my medical papers has been receive..

is some one can tell me how long it will take before i receive my visa....or can tell me why they remove in the web site that they receive my medical papers......

GOD BLESS US ALL..
hi.. just would like to ask which type of sponsorship your wife have applied for you? :)

smiling face

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 5, 2010
Doc's Request.
August 12, 2010
Nomination.....
September 8, 2010
AOR Received.
November 2, 2010
Med's Request
May 9, 2011
Med's Done....
May 19, 2011 and May 26, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
kolehiyala_blues said:
hi..i already send my additional documents plus rff last november and its march already but i have not received the medical request..anyone with same timeline?

same situation...and until now I have'nt receive my medical request..... are you also a Provincial Nominee?

mlmrn

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
hi! I am neophyte here...I want to share my experience with the entire application process ;D

PRETTYDENISE

Mar 8, 2011
soulkeeper128 said:
advance.
SOULKEEPER128,
YES, We paid our application fee thru BPI.

lovelex

Feb 27, 2011
hi everyone!
my husband petitioned me as a common law spouse.
i already received a letter from Canadian embassy (manila) requesting for my passport, marriage certificate, and marriage advisory dated June 20, 2011. The letter states that i need to pass all the necessary requirements within 45 days basing on the date of letter, which is June 20, 2011

i have a couple of questions here,

1. is marriage advisory same with CENOMAR? if not where can i get it?
2. we are planning to go Hongkong this July 22-24, 2011, is it just ok if i will go to Hongkong, as well? do you think this will delay the processing of papers in any way?

thanks so much!!!!
hope everone of us will be with our love ones very soon!!!
GOD bless us all!!!

:)

yayocute

Jul 11, 2011
hi, im new hir and i dont even know how to post so i just replied hir.. Nwei, im from the Philippines and we are on the process of visa stamping, would anyone knows how long it usually takes? we have been waiting for a month now. thanks

Jul 25, 2011
hello friends! I'm also waiting for our passports (family application) to be returned with visa stamped. Sent the passports last June 15, until now have not returned it back to me. I would like to know if once your passport has been requested by the embassy, does it mean that no other requirements to be asked, only to stamp the visa?

Friends, any idea?

thanks!

arrowsmom

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
7241 / 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application kit
AOR Received.
02/03/2012
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
02/21/12
Med's Request
05/03/12 (thank you Lord)
Med's Done....
05/22/12 Meds Sent to CEM : 06/22/12
Interview........
07/22/12 Medical results have been received on ECAS
Passport Req..
08/06/12 (DM : 09/20/2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10/05/12
LANDED..........
10/23/12 at Edmonton, AB
hi guyss...it seems that visa stamping at our visa office is kinda slow...not my personal experience but i have a friend na April pa nag pass ng passports til now di pa bumabalik...

at least nasa stage na ganito na kayo..konting tiis nalang seguro, at maraming dasal, darating din ang mga PPs with your visas. Good luck

MaRiPoSa18

Aug 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Praise the Lord!
LANDED..........
will be celebrating our anniversary together! :)
thats true..humahaba ang processing these days..lalo na sa mga may additional docs..no problem with straightforward application though...kami end of march pa simula ng stage 1...pray lng tayo mga sis! kaya natin to..:)