File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
October 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
Just new here what is GCMS service,and how that works?

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ: APR. 10, 2013
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
kapampangan ku said:
Just new here what is GCMS service,and how that works?
The Global Case Management System (GCMS) is Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC’s) single, integrated and worldwide system used internally to process applications for citizenship and immigration services.

The most recent Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) on GCMS was submitted to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner (OPC) in December 2011. As the system continues to evolve, updates to the PIA will be completed if there are major changes in the functionality of GCMS that impact privacy.

GCMS stores only the type of personal information required to process citizenship and immigration clients. The type of personal information collected includes, but is not limited to, client identification (i.e., family name and given names, gender, date of birth, country of birth, etc.), contact information and history, educational and employment information.

GCMS provides a level of protection that reflects CIC’s need for information availability and integrity, Government of Canada requirements for protected B level information, and the requirements of the Privacy Act and associated Treasury Board policies.

Some low level privacy risks have been identified as part of this assessment and most have been mitigated. The remaining risk relates to the granting of authority by Library and Archives Canada to delete information from GCMS. They have recommended that their appraisal of the system’s information and subsequent coverage of a Records Disposition Authority (RDA) be completed only once the system has been fully implemented for all immigration lines of business. GCMS will cover all immigration lines of business by 2013/2014.

sasz128

Mar 20, 2013
Good day to all!!!

Just want to ask guys, me and my wife already have visas stamped on our passport, we have a 1 1/2 old baby, and we have just recieved her passport a while ago. first plan namen is to not take our baby to canada, but we changed our plan so sa ngayon gusto na namen syang isama. nung pinadala namen yung passport namen sa visa section, not included dun yung sa baby namen so sa amin lang yung meron, sa appendix A naman na pinass namen, andun naman name nya.. sa "confirmation of PR" na narrecieved namen, non accompanying na yung baby namen. how can we process our baby's visa and pr.. can someone help me.. my wife is the principal applicant, do we need write to visa section na isasama na namen yung baby namen? my wife is the principal applicant(fedreal skilled worker) do we need to send back her "confirmation of permanent residence" to visa section para mapalitan na isasama na yung baby namen? and how long will it take to process our baby's visa??

hope you can help me guys,

thank you so much!

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
sasz128 said:
Good day to all!!!

Just want to ask guys, me and my wife already have visas stamped on our passport, we have a 1 1/2 old baby, and we have just recieved her passport a while ago. first plan namen is to not take our baby to canada, but we changed our plan so sa ngayon gusto na namen syang isama. nung pinadala namen yung passport namen sa visa section, not included dun yung sa baby namen so sa amin lang yung meron, sa appendix A naman na pinass namen, andun naman name nya.. sa "confirmation of PR" na narrecieved namen, non accompanying na yung baby namen. how can we process our baby's visa and pr.. can someone help me.. my wife is the principal applicant, do we need write to visa section na isasama na namen yung baby namen? my wife is the principal applicant(fedreal skilled worker) do we need to send back her "confirmation of permanent residence" to visa section para mapalitan na isasama na yung baby namen? and how long will it take to process our baby's visa??

hope you can help me guys,

thank you so much!
Since nai-declare niyo sa Appendix A na not accompanying si baby you have to call and make an inquiry sa CEM para maayos niyo yan agad. And hopefully maisama niyo si baby sa CANADA Goodluck!

riponmaki

Mar 16, 2013
I have applied for a permanent resident visa under simplified application as a member of the Federal Skilled Worker [FSW] class to The Canadian Embassy, Manila, Philippines on October, 2006.
On April 3, 2010, a visa officer sent me a letter requesting that you submit updated application forms and supporting documents by July 13, 2010 (120 days from the date of the letter). The letter indicated that the Office was prepared to begin assessment of the application and warned that any failure to submit documentation by the stated deadline could result in the refusal of the application. According to this letter, I have submitted application forms with supporting all documents by June 7, 2010.
On July 3, 2012, I received a letter with medical report requesting to make arrangements for your medical examination within 90 days from received of this letter. After that I sent medical reports by August 2, 2012.
Finally, On October 2, 2012 I received an acceptance letter from embassy in manila requesting the original passports for yourself and every family member who will accompany you to Canada. Also the letter indicated that your visa(s) will be valid for your initial entry to Canada until 2 August 2013. According to this letter I sent the all passports by October 10, 2012.
On March 15, 2013 I received my passport without visa and a refusal letter. The reason for refusal that
The Jobs, growth and Long-term Prosperity Act became law on June 29, 2012. Under this legislation, federal Skilled worker(FSW) applications made before February 27, 2008 were terminated by operation of law if a decision based on FSW program selection criteria had not been made by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012.
In conducting a factual review of affected applications, we were noted that the selection decision on your file was made after March 28, 2012. Your application was affected by the Jobs, growth and Long-term Prosperity Act and was terminated by operation of Law on June 29, 2012. As such, your permanent resident visa application was terminated by operation law as a decision had not been made by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012.

In this situation what can I do next? Would you please give me good suggestion ?

worrie-ds

Feb 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2010
Doc's Request.
02-Oct.-2010
AOR Received.
11-Feb.-2011
IELTS Request
submitted together with the full documents
thats so sad...!!!God has other plans for u and ur family!!!

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
riponmaki said:
I have applied for a permanent resident visa under simplified application as a member of the Federal Skilled Worker [FSW] class to The Canadian Embassy, Manila, Philippines on October, 2006.
On April 3, 2010, a visa officer sent me a letter requesting that you submit updated application forms and supporting documents by July 13, 2010 (120 days from the date of the letter). The letter indicated that the Office was prepared to begin assessment of the application and warned that any failure to submit documentation by the stated deadline could result in the refusal of the application. According to this letter, I have submitted application forms with supporting all documents by June 7, 2010.
On July 3, 2012, I received a letter with medical report requesting to make arrangements for your medical examination within 90 days from received of this letter. After that I sent medical reports by August 2, 2012.
Finally, On October 2, 2012 I received an acceptance letter from embassy in manila requesting the original passports for yourself and every family member who will accompany you to Canada. Also the letter indicated that your visa(s) will be valid for your initial entry to Canada until 2 August 2013. According to this letter I sent the all passports by October 10, 2012.
On March 15, 2013 I received my passport without visa and a refusal letter. The reason for refusal that
The Jobs, growth and Long-term Prosperity Act became law on June 29, 2012. Under this legislation, federal Skilled worker(FSW) applications made before February 27, 2008 were terminated by operation of law if a decision based on FSW program selection criteria had not been made by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012.
In conducting a factual review of affected applications, we were noted that the selection decision on your file was made after March 28, 2012. Your application was affected by the Jobs, growth and Long-term Prosperity Act and was terminated by operation of Law on June 29, 2012. As such, your permanent resident visa application was terminated by operation law as a decision had not been made by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012.

In this situation what can I do next? Would you please give me good suggestion ?
Hope everythings gonna be alright later on. God is good.

rg27

Nov 26, 2012
hello,,i'm also waiting for a ppr, i submitted my medical last dec 2012 its already april 2013 still waiting for ppr. is there anyone here that have a situation like me?.am i still going to get a visa? please i need your thoughts guys anyway im applying for a temporary residence (worker)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rg27 said:
hello,,i'm also waiting for a ppr, i submitted my medical last dec 2012 its already april 2013 still waiting for ppr. is there anyone here that have a situation like me?.am i still going to get a visa? please i need your thoughts guys anyway im applying for a temporary residence (worker)
Depends on what immigration program under which your application was filed - there are lots still waiting for PPR.
You may want to search for threads in this forum under the immigration program (i.e. FSW, PNP, Fam, CEC, etc.) you applied for and then join in there to correspond with fellow applicants waiting for PPR.

/all the best...

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
rg27 said:
A little more time for sure darating din VISA mo pray kalang.

markwagner

Apr 30, 2013
The Canadian embassy have requested for my wife and daughter's passport 2 weeks ago(April 12). That day, they also informed us that the visa is ready for release and is only valid til May 14th 2013. We have submitted everything they asked. Flight date confirmation and RPRF fee including the passport a couple of days after the request. I booked the flight for them on May 4th and we still haven't heard anything from them. We have less than 5 days now prior to the flight and 2 weeks til the expiration of the supposedly ready for release visa.

What can we do here? We have all our hopes that we will be united this coming Saturday and that hope is starting to fall apart. Worst, what happens if they don't get their visa before the expiration date on the 14th? I was told that is a bit unusual that you will only have 30 days period since it sometime takes a while before your passport can return to you.

worrie-ds

Feb 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2010
Doc's Request.
02-Oct.-2010
AOR Received.
11-Feb.-2011
IELTS Request
submitted together with the full documents
our medicals will expire this may but we havent heard from cem yet...last week my agent fwd to me the reply of cem when they have my case ff/up..."still in queue for visa officer's review"....my anxiety level is high...not waiting for ppr anymore...but re medical and hoping for an extension of our medicals!Thy will be done LORD!!!

nothpr

May 4, 2013
my last email from cem was Oct 2012, just reminding me to register and attend the pre daparture program in makati but i have not received our ppr yet up to this time...our medicals was received probably last sept 2012 just within the 3 months deadline since we received the medical notice last june 2012...any idea when we will received the ppr?

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
riponmaki said:

First you can look into joining the class action lawsuit for all applicants affected by that law.

Secondly you can reapply as no decision was made against you based on content.