+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian born child - Need to include in this Application?

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Thank you so much and just got an update on my profile and they removed him from my application.
How did the update come through? Did you just notice in your online profile that your child was removed? I included my common law partner as a dependent for the same reasons you did even though she's a Canadian citizen. But she's still in my application at the moment.

Rainbow2911

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
My daughter was born here and I paid for the $225 processing fee. She didnt have to do medicals and the RPRF fee is not paid for her either.

sandipgoswami

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
How did the update come through? Did you just notice in your online profile that your child was removed? I included my common law partner as a dependent for the same reasons you did even though she's a Canadian citizen. But she's still in my application at the moment.
I think if she is not a Canadian citizen then they will not remove her from your list. but Did they provide UCI # for Her?

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I think if she is not a Canadian citizen then they will not remove her from your list. but Did they provide UCI # for Her?
She is a Canadian citizen though. I don't know if they provided a UCI # for her. I don't think so. It just says I'm the principal applicant and gives me a number for myself.

Jun 9, 2016
Hi Doda,
Yesterday I submitted my profile and my son is Canadian so I mention him as a non-accompanied dependent in my profile is it correct? Could you please advise me?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Sandip
Hi,

I have one query regarding my express entry file. My daughter is Canadian and I have her birth certificate. In the Child family details, there's a question to include immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.

Do I need to add myself as a family member in that part? I am the primary applicant and the question asks for the family member that have not been identified in the application.

Also, the Ontario birth certificate does not have an expiry date, should I leave it blank?

Thank you in advance.

sandipgoswami

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hi,

I have one query regarding my express entry file. My daughter is Canadian and I have her birth certificate. In the Child family details, there's a question to include immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.

Do I need to add myself as a family member in that part? I am the primary applicant and the question asks for the family member that have not been identified in the application.

Also, the Ontario birth certificate does not have an expiry date, should I leave it blank?

Thank you in advance.
No, you don't need to add there.
Yes, you can put blank