+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada work permit applied in UAE Abudhabi 2019

Malkeet1

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Applied Jan 10, 2019. My app is now 24 weeks and no update or anything. UAE processing time now shows 19 weeks. Mine is 5 weeks past the processing time which is annoying and ridiculous. I have sent multiple webforms already :(
hi sunshine,
have you received any update?
processing time has been changed from 27 to 23 week today.

Raja_4u

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Hi,

If reduce timeline it means previous applications has processed and decision has been made out.
Candidates passed the processing time will nearly get decision soon.

Hope for the best...!:)

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi,

If reduce timeline it means previous applications has processed and decision has been made out.
Candidates passed the processing time will nearly get decision soon.

Hope for the best...!:)
Yeah it reduced from 27 weeks last 2 weeks ago from 23 weeks today... Hope we will receive our visa approval soonest before second Eid comes

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I just received an email from cic Abu Dhabi today at around 4 in the afternoon, it's an information update about the validity of my biometrics that I should have a copy of the validity form that they sent to me today and keep that with me for future purposes. I hope one of this days I'll be receiving a PPR soon!

Malkeet1

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
I just received an email from cic Abu Dhabi today at around 4 in the afternoon, it's an information update about the validity of my biometrics that I should have a copy of the validity form that they sent to me today and keep that with me for future purposes. I hope one of this days I'll be receiving a PPR soon!
hope so..it should be because we are all waiting form long time. And please be in touch with each other.
keep updating if receive any information.

when u applied ?

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
hi alpha, when you got validation of your biometrics, IRCC sent email about the update? I have no updates yet, I applied Jan2019 :(

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
hi alpha, when you got validation of your biometrics, IRCC sent email about the update? I have no updates yet, I applied Jan2019 :(
Just today at 4 in the afternoon when I checked my email then they attached the validity form of my biometrics.

Have you ever try to send a web form about the status of your application?

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Just today at 4 in the afternoon when I checked my email then they attached the validity form of my biometrics.

Have you ever try to send a web form about the status of your application?
I see, congrats, at least you have an update. I sent webforms in Apr, May and June and no reply from IRCC yet :(

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I see, congrats, at least you have an update. I sent webforms in Apr, May and June and no reply from IRCC yet :(
Try to send a web form again to them but this time you should indicate the number of weeks that you already had, your application number and your UCI number then tell to them that your employer is asking for an update about your application. That's what I always did. They will reply to your inquiries for a couple of days.

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
UAE meron naman siya na provide na mga payslip but i think its not enough to prove to the officer na nag wowork ka talaga as per your occupation lalo na kung iba ung nakalagay na occupation sa contract which is common in GCC.
If you guys maintain the conversation in English then it will be great help for other candidates. Its a request.

shadwu21

Jul 7, 2019
Ive red some post on facebook group regarding the biometrics confirmation email from CIC. They received the PPR after 1 week after receiving the letter. Goodluck and keep us updated

Reactions: alpha0316

alpha0316

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Ive red some post on facebook group regarding the biometrics confirmation email from CIC. They received the PPR after 1 week after receiving the letter. Goodluck and keep us updated
I'm also hoping that PPR will be next, because I'm done everything.... Medical was done since 10th of May (this is the date the clinic uploaded my medical result) since then no updates especially for the month of June, only now July they updated me by replying on my quires regarding the status of my application, I submitted my web form on the 1st of July and they replied to me 10th of July (telling to me that my application is in queue for review of the visa officer) then on the 25th of July which is last Thursday, I received that Bio metrics validity letter from IRCC.... I hope and pray that I will be receiving my PPR within this week.... because Ill be in my 25th weeks this coming Sunday, and also I'm just depending on updates that they are sending to me thru emails because many times I tried to link my paper thru online but unfortunately I can't.

Let's hope and pray that everything will be fine... In God's will