+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visitor visa

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
They got visa in 2018
Yes but your parents and sisters family can all be in Canada so your ties to Canada are very strong versus India. The concern will be that if your parents are in Canada for 2 years on a supervisa you won’t want to leave Canada.

sneh kaim

Sep 10, 2019
Yes but your parents and sisters family can all be in Canada so your ties to Canada are very strong versus India. The concern will be that if your parents are in Canada for 2 years on a supervisa you won’t want to leave Canada.
They have tourist visa not Super visa.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
They have tourist visa not Super visa.
Doesn’t matter. The fact that they can go to Canada and your sister and her family is in Canada creates concern that you will want to stay in Canada with them. How long did you indicate that you wanted to stay in Canada and what was the purpose of your visit? Did you include an itinerary?

sneh kaim

Sep 10, 2019
Doesn’t matter. The fact that they can go to Canada and your sister and her family is in Canada creates concern that you will want to stay in Canada with them. How long did you indicate that you wanted to stay in Canada and what was the purpose of your visit? Did you include an itinerary?
Wanted to stay for 10 days regarding marriage ceremony

fragrancesoul

Dec 1, 2018
hi.. i need help regarding TRV application.
My father and mother are applying for TRV to attend my brother's convocation ceremony in canada. while filling the family information form, my father don't have any document which may reveal his father's DOB and Date of Death. Since my grandfather died when my father was only 3 months old and it was in 1950's when there was not any official national identity card or any document which may contain his father's date of birth. Although he do know the father's name as indicated on Birth Certificate. Moreover, my father's eldest brother also migrated to Canada in 1990's. But he died last year, we are not aware about his immigration documents, so there is no any possible way to get the exact DOB. so what i should write in those field?

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
hi.. i need help regarding TRV application.
My father and mother are applying for TRV to attend my brother's convocation ceremony in canada. while filling the family information form, my father don't have any document which may reveal his father's DOB and Date of Death. Since my grandfather died when my father was only 3 months old and it was in 1950's when there was not any official national identity card or any document which may contain his father's date of birth. Although he do know the father's name as indicated on Birth Certificate. Moreover, my father's eldest brother also migrated to Canada in 1990's. But he died last year, we are not aware about his immigration documents, so there is no any possible way to get the exact DOB. so what i should write in those field?
Hi,

You can fill any date then, as your grandfather's/grandmother's DoB/DoD would not be verified.
Even in my case my father did not had any concrete DoB/DoD of my grandfather & grandmother. So I filled any random date.

Good Luck