+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada PR medical, child with speech delay

Jewelz

Jun 18, 2014
Hi. Anyone knows or have gone through the medical tests needed for a child dependent who has mild autism? We are planning to apply for PR through AIPP. Thanks in advance

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hi. Anyone knows or have gone through the medical tests needed for a child dependent who has mild autism? We are planning to apply for PR through AIPP. Thanks in advance
That's almost everyone here. Read previous posts on this thread.

Javellanamedina

Apr 10, 2018
Hello, I am from Philippines and searching the same situation that we have right now. I have a 3yrs old daughter speech delay, we did our medical last july 2019. We are still waiting for next email if they need more test for my daughter. Mam can you share your experience from ircc, how long they contact’d you after your medical?

Javellanamedina

Apr 10, 2018
Update:

My son passed his medical exam July 15, 2019.
Hello sir I just want to ask when you did your medical and how long the ircc update you from another test to your son? I have situation as yours, and finding some answer for my current status right now.
I have 3yrs old daughter speech delay and we just finished our medical last july 2019

lopi14

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Hello sir I just want to ask when you did your medical and how long the ircc update you from another test to your son? I have situation as yours, and finding some answer for my current status right now.
I have 3yrs old daughter speech delay and we just finished our medical last july 2019
We did not get any medical futherance request. We had our medical test July 3rd, my son passed the medical test July 15th. No other communication received from IRCC.

Jewelz

Jun 18, 2014
We did not get any medical futherance request. We had our medical test July 3rd, my son passed the medical test July 15th. No other communication received from IRCC.

hi, if you dont mind me asking, are you applying for student visa or PR or work permit? Thanks in advance

Javellanamedina

Apr 10, 2018
I am just worried because until now we don’t have a result for her medical exam and me and my husband’s working permit need to be renewed soon. Our PR is still reviewing. And Its been 20 months now since we submitted our PR application

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am just worried because until now we don’t have a result for her medical exam and me and my husband’s working permit need to be renewed soon. Our PR is still reviewing. And Its been 20 months now since we submitted our PR application
I agree with what others have said - this should absolutely not be a reason for your application to be refused under the current rules.

Reactions: Javellanamedina

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You should be more worried about the cost of paying for private services especially in Ontario. In all of the country the wait time for public services are long.