+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada International Reopening

Mirel911

Aug 22, 2020
Greetings ladies and gentlemen, i have a short question. I know that international border is closed to the end of september. Is there any hints what will hapen after that, extension or possible relief. I need this info from more than one person or source. Ty forwardly.
With respect Imsirovic Mirel

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Greetings ladies and gentlemen, i have a short question. I know that international border is closed to the end of september. Is there any hints what will hapen after that, extension or possible relief. I need this info from more than one person or source. Ty forwardly.
No body has any idea . Especially with the # of cases increasing around the world

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
It seems unlikely that anything may change for the rest of the year and personally I would prefer governments instead of going month by month to just set a date in the future and reduce it if possible. A month by month approach makes it imposisble for anyone business and individuals to make any plans.

Even when a vaccine becomes available the actual logistics of delivering that to the population are unlikely to make things much easier through 2021, assuming a vaccine is even available, so some sort of travel restrictions are likely to be with us in some form for the forseaable future.

Ultimately nobody knows more than speculation 'other than it seems Trump of course' LOL

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The border closure going to be extended past September. Given where things stand with COVID-19, Canada isn't going to be opening up at this time. While there has been no official announcement, I don't think anyone believes things are going to open up in October.

Hard to say for how long the restrictions are going to last. My bet is that it will be through to the end of the year at a minimum since everyone is expecting COVID rates to spike again in the coming months due to flu season.