+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada express entry for asylum applicant in the U.S.A.

SJPLAMA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hey, sorry for a late reply ! I created EE profile myself , but I used consultant services for actual PR application. Not sure if it’s a good idea - in that case you won’t have access to your application and can only rely on consultant to keep you updated .
If you have access to your EE portal you can revoke their access. Initially before submitting the access to my Application was linked to the consultant. I wanted to have access on my own to see if there are any updates. So the consultant sent me this link.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/partners-service-providers/authorized-paid-representatives-portal/user-guide.html#remove

you can follow the steps there, and you will get the access back.

Garry1992

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Hey, sorry for a late reply ! I created EE profile myself , but I used consultant services for actual PR application. Not sure if it’s a good idea - in that case you won’t have access to your application and can only rely on consultant to keep you updated .
Do you have any idea, did they wrote an LOE for you or did they just explained asylum in Statutory questions. Also, do you mind sharing consultant details? I might be able to get some help from them.

mishka2018

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
If you have access to your EE portal you can revoke their access. Initially before submitting the access to my Application was linked to the consultant. I wanted to have access on my own to see if there are any updates. So the consultant sent me this link.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/partners-service-providers/authorized-paid-representatives-portal/user-guide.html#remove

you can follow the steps there, and you will get the access back.
Hey, thanks for the info , I might think about it . So far they notified me about biometrics request right away, but I might get rid of consultants help in a future

Reactions: MureEmmy

mishka2018

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have wrote in the Statutory Question.
This is the email of consultant: natalia@dreamweaverimmigration.com

Do you have any idea, did they wrote an LOE for you or did they just explained asylum in Statutory questions. Also, do you mind sharing consultant details? I might be able to get some help from them.

I have no clue to be honest what they did . When we had conversation going on , consultant mentioned about writing LOE , but I don’t think he did . And definitely yes - I mentioned the whole asylum situation in the questionnaire. Nothing crazy , but just fully disclosed the fact of applying for asylum, that’s it’s pending and attached work permit scans

Consultant info : marc@globalrcic.com

Reactions: SJPLAMA

Garry1992

Star Member
May 10, 2018
I have no clue to be honest what they did . When we had conversation going on , consultant mentioned about writing LOE , but I don’t think he did . And definitely yes - I mentioned the whole asylum situation in the questionnaire. Nothing crazy , but just fully disclosed the fact of applying for asylum, that’s it’s pending and attached work permit scans

Consultant info : marc@globalrcic.com
Thanks for the help @mishka2018 @SJPLAMA

Reactions: mishka2018

Eso

Dec 29, 2018
Hello everyone, am in same situation but my asylum case was refused in France and I had to return to my country on my own.
Will this situation affect my PR application?
I have a clean PCC.

SJPLAMA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hello everyone, am in same situation but my asylum case was refused in France and I had to return to my country on my own.
I have a clean PCC.
Most of us here are in process and dont have a decision yet on PR.
In your previous post you said you got refused in Italy, did you get refused in multiple countries?

Eso

Dec 29, 2018
In your previous post you said you got refused in Italy, did you get refused in multiple countries?
It was a typographical error....it was in Italy.

mishka2018

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
It was a typographical error....it was in Italy.
Well, you aren’t really in the same situation, you aren’t inside the US with asylum pending , which kind of makes our cases more complex . But the fact that your asylum case was denied in Europe shouldn’t impact your PR application if you clarify all those details in your application . Other than that no one can really tell you anything - you have to try applying .

Garry1992

Star Member
May 10, 2018
I have a clean PCC.
If you are currently in your country, The denied asylum will not affect your PR application, the only problem with our case is that we are currently in US and we are not sure if they consider us legally present in US or not.

Reactions: mishka2018

Garry1992

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Well, you aren’t really in the same situation, you aren’t inside the US with asylum pending , which kind of makes our cases more complex . But the fact that your asylum case was denied in Europe shouldn’t impact your PR application if you clarify all those details in your application . Other than that no one can really tell you anything - you have to try applying .
Hi Guys

Any Update on your applications?

SJPLAMA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hi Guys

Any Update on your applications?
No movement on my end at all, still the same.
Here is my status per the GCMS note that have been requested on 02/22/2019
AOR NOV10
PAPER FILE TRANSFER: 1
Created Date: 2019/01/24 08:10:00
Created By: LJ9131
Updated Date: 2019/01/24 08:10:00
Updated By: LJ9131
Office: Montreal Immigration
Transfer Reason: Workload (re)-distribution

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed

SJPLAMA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hi !! Yes - good news , I received a PPR ! So, that means good news for all of you guys - Asylum status in US doesn’t matter , I still need to mail my passport though for actual visa stamping .
Great news, Congratulation. :)

I guess its just a matter of waiting for the rest of us. As you could see my case was transferred to Montreal which tends to be slower in processing.