+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can Rejection after RPRF please advise

kash0081

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Hello all ,

Please shed light , what are the chances of rejection after medicals and RPRF fees have been paid, Assuming that all applicants are medically fit.
Why I am asking this question is it will help me in analyzing my case as well,

Just to refresh you memory, I applied for PR under the FSW scheme with an AEO, which my employer arranged in Feb 2009 at London UK office and am currently in Dubai UAE.

I received the good news about medical request along with the supporting documents and RPRF payment request through my lawyer and send all that was requested along with medicals with the fees. All was ok in the medicals etc.

I have noticed that most of the people, in their document request, specially those with AEO, are requested for, updated PCC, foreign travel document, proof of funds etc.

however in my case extensive documents on my own description of my current job, explanation of my qualifications and trade specific skills and complete details of my work history, and explanation of how I will be able to perform the job being offered, were asked even when I had sent the exp. letter along with the complete application.

Another thing they also asked for various documents from my employer like vendor permit, tax documents, trading accounts, renewed job offer letter etc.

However I and my employer were able to provide all the documents requested,

Its been more than 2 months since I send the medicals and documents, the medicals were sent earlier and a few days later the rest of the documents as my employer took some time to prepare the documents, however all the documents reached a week before the deadline ( as per courier tracking)

My ECAS still says in process…. So I was wondering what are the chances of rejection after paying RPRF ….

Please throw some light and help me resolve my curiosity.....

Thanks a million in advance..... and sorry for a lengthy one …

Kash.

todiefor

Star Member
Jul 9, 2008
it's a very slim chance or nothing at all. this kind of stuff should not be worried after all what you have been through the process.

don't rely on the ECAS status. mine was only updated after I received my passport with visa stamped. it was always 'in-process'.

relax, prepare yourself on immigrating to canada. don't worry too much on things that you don't control.

bobine

May 5, 2008
kash0081 said:
Hello all ,

Please shed light , what are the chances of rejection after medicals and RPRF fees have been paid, Assuming that all applicants are medically fit.

Just to refresh you memory, I applied for PR under the FSW scheme with an AEO, which my employer arranged in Feb 2009 at London UK office and am currently in Dubai UAE.

I received the good news about medical request along with the supporting documents and RPRF payment request through my lawyer and send all that was requested along with medicals with the fees. All was ok in the medicals etc.

I have noticed that most of the people, in their document request, specially those with AEO, are requested for, updated PCC, foreign travel document, proof of funds etc.

however in my case extensive documents on my own description of my current job, explanation of my qualifications and trade specific skills and complete details of my work history, and explanation of how I will be able to perform the job being offered, were asked even when I had sent the exp. letter along with the complete application.

Another thing they also asked for various documents from my employer like vendor permit, tax documents, trading accounts, renewed job offer letter etc.

Its been more than 2 months since I send the medicals and documents, the medicals were sent earlier and a few days later the rest of the documents as my employer took some time to prepare the documents, however all the documents reached a week before the deadline ( as per courier tracking)

My ECAS still says in process.... So I was wondering what are the chances of rejection after paying RPRF ....

Thanks a million in advance..... and sorry for a lengthy one ...

Kash.

[/

i won't b able to tell u what are the real chances of rejection or approval but i can guess by seing 70% 4 approval & 30% 4 rejection.
but here is the good news!
**in my brother case the ecas was still "in process" after he got the visa
**now in my case & to b accurate, i did my medicals on 4th august and till now it's still in process.
so in my humble opinion, it's 2 early 2b worried about it.

hope this help
good luck

bobine

May 5, 2008
kash0081 said:
Hello all ,

My ECAS still says in process.... So I was wondering what are the chances of rejection after paying RPRF ....

Thanks a million in advance..... and sorry for a lengthy one ...

Kash.
i won't b able to tell u what are the real chances of rejection or approval but i can guess by seing 70% 4 approval & 30% 4 rejection.
but here is the good news!
**in my brother case the ecas was still "in process" after he got the visa
**now in my case & to b accurate, i did my medicals on 4th august and till now it's still in process.
so in my humble opinion, it's 2 early 2b worried about it.

hope this help
good luck

kash0081

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
hi thanks a lot for your responses ,

well i hope nothing goes wrong in my case ... its all you can do....
well i still feel they might have found merit in the application so they asked for further documents and asked for medicals and RPRF, my lawyer suggests that this is also a sign of interview wavier, as they asked almost every thing they might ask in an interview, why i am worried is even after requesting all these documents there is no sign of them communicating my current employer ....
well i do understand they can reject any time before landing ... but i assume they wouldnt have asked for RPRF if they felt there was less chance of approval....just trying to make guesses .... actually the indefinite waiting gets you and makes one think strangely ....

My lawyer also says that with an AEO they generally want to ask for detailed explanations because of a lot of misuse .....

my mind is like a normal guy, dont understand the complex immigration system and due diligence very well...... still trying to figure out statistics on rejection after RPRF....

well i hope for the best ..... thanls a lot all support / advise is extremely appreciated .....

best regards.
kash.