+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can People Be Rejected After PPR

culty

Dec 14, 2017
My Online Status:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Why BG is still in Progress?

I have received PPR! Could we be rejected after PPR. I read on this forum somewhere! I hope not...I think must be Terrorist or Rapist or War Crimes people will be rejected after PPR
please may I know when you sent your passport and when you got the status update in your ECAS..i am kindaf in the same situation and alittle worried

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
please may I know when you sent your passport and when you got the status update in your ECAS..i am kindaf in the same situation and alittle worried
you only get a status update after the passport is stamped.

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
you only get a status update after the passport is stamped.
My application was approved in mycic on 29th November but haven’t received my passport yet. I submitted my passport @VFS Delhi. What could be the cause for this delay? I have raised a CSE and awaiting a response.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
My application was approved in mycic on 29th November but haven’t received my passport yet. I submitted my passport @VFS Delhi. What could be the cause for this delay? I have raised a CSE and awaiting a response.
no idea.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Your application has been approved. The only plausible reason for this delay can be their inability to stamp/package them and just 'outscan' them- if they deem this to be onerous admin work, we can't help !

Sharkha

Nov 21, 2017
Hello friends!

I got ITA on 8th November, 2017.
Submitted and got AOR on 26th November.
Got medicals passed on 8th December.
Got Request of WE ARE READY TO ISSUE YOUR VISA(S) on 15th December 2017 and was asked to submit my passport.
How much time will it take to get it stamped?

Extra Info: I had various visa among them Schengen and US Visa (B1/B2) for 10 years. Is this helpful in getting your application processed faster?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hello friends!

I got ITA on 8th November, 2017.
Submitted and got AOR on 26th November.
Got medicals passed on 8th December.
Got Request of WE ARE READY TO ISSUE YOUR VISA(S) on 15th December 2017 and was asked to submit my passport.
How much time will it take to get it stamped?

Extra Info: I had various visa among them Schengen and US Visa (B1/B2) for 10 years. Is this helpful in getting your application processed faster?
Nope- I got a similar travel profile, and it doesn’t expedite stamping of your passport.

AlphansoJ

Jan 2, 2018
Hi Guys,

I received a passport request on 8th Dec and I submitted the same on 11th December at the Visa Office New Delhi.

It's been 23 days (16 working days) and there is change in the status whatsoever. I had a friend who submitted his passport after me, and he got his visa already.

This is really worrying and I am concerned if there is any chance of rejection.

Can anyone please share their thoughts on the same? or anyone sailing in the same boat?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi Guys,

I received a passport request on 8th Dec and I submitted the same on 11th December at the Visa Office New Delhi.

It's been 23 days (16 working days) and there is change in the status whatsoever. I had a friend who submitted his passport after me, and he got his visa already.

This is really worrying and I am concerned if there is any chance of rejection.

Can anyone please share their thoughts on the same? or anyone sailing in the same boat?
Just hang in there- it could be today ! Hope you got 2 blank pages and the passport is valid for 6 months atleast?