07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
Saudamini said:
This is very loosely written email. I do not think this is PPR after Final Approval, seems like they need to check on few other things.

I think they have given the address of Cario in the Signature Post and they have already mentioned Expiry Visa...I think this is the day your medicals are expiring...Seems like Egypt and middle east countries are under lot of scrutinization!
This is a passport request for final stamping. Visa offices don't go around requesting passports just to check it and then return it. They have all the relevant information in his/her application to assess on.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
that email above is literally what PPR means. Passport Request by the Canadian embassy. It's a bit different from the one from CPC-Ottawa but its means the same thing

however the email is written, just follow instruction promptly

Reactions: D.Diab

Saudamini

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Needed
Nomination.....
FSW, Not PNP
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
07-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
Soon :)
Embassy in Cairo themselves said they need to check few things.

Also, OP has submitted Passport in Feb and hasn't got it till now! That's why I thought it didn't look like a PPR compared to what we get from NDVO

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
Saudamini said:
Embassy in Cairo themselves said they need to check few things.

Also, OP has submitted Passport in Feb and hasn't got it till now! That's why I thought it didn't look like a PPR compared to what we get from NDVO
As mentioned by the Cairo visa office, there was an oversight in that particular case because of his/her history in the US. They have also given them the option to collect their passport.

An official FBI background from the US takes about 2-3 months for non US citizens. So the timeline seems to correlate with what the rep said. If this person no criminal records in the US, the visa will be issued once the Cairo office receives confirmation directly from the FBI.

All that matters now is that you have received your Visa. Congrats and good luck!!

msudershan2

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Bangalore
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No Document Request Came
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
27-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
06-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
25-09-2017
I don't think that guy has received visa!

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
msudershan2 said:
I don't think that guy has received visa!
He should get it once his US background check is complete(this is what I gather from the details he provided).

jedi_jam

Star Member
May 26, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-2016
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
what if the photos i submitted does not meet the requirements? will i get rejected after ppr?

numberone

Jul 26, 2017
Hi all,
I applied for FSW got AOR on May 8th and finally received my PPR on 7/25. The PPR email was directly sent to my email address not to myCIC account. Is OK? MyCIC account hasn't been updated either. The email is as follows:

From: "CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) " <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Date: Jul 25, 2017 2:46 PM
Subject: Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa
To: "my email address"
Cc:

My UCI and Application numbers (Both are correct)

Dear "My Name",

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

Step 1:
Step2:
Step 3:
Step 4:
If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Government of Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

JojoGa

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hi all,
I applied for FSW got AOR on May 8th and finally received my PPR on 7/25. The PPR email was directly sent to my email address not to myCIC account. Is OK? MyCIC account hasn't been updated either. The email is as follows:

From: "CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) " <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Date: Jul 25, 2017 2:46 PM
Subject: Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa
To: "my email address"
Cc:

My UCI and Application numbers (Both are correct)

Dear "My Name",

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

Step 1:
Step2:
Step 3:
Step 4:
If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Government of Canada

www.cic.gc.ca
Seems legit it me. A lot of people got theirs in their email only. I got mine in my CIC account and the contents are exactly the same as yours.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
what if the photos i submitted does not meet the requirements? will i get rejected after ppr?
Can you tell us what happened to your case?

kiera43

Aug 26, 2017
Hello.
I have received email stating 'ready fro visa' asking for passport documents etc. very similar to email in another user post above.
The email has not been uploaded on myCIC and has only been sent to my email address.

I am from a visa exempt country (UK)... and the email states.....

"STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Note: All visa exempt applicants, including those using MyCIC, are required to mail/courier their photos. **Please ensure you clearly indicate your application number on the back of your photos. "

STEP 4: SEND DOCUMENTS
-For citizens not using MyCIC and of a country that is exempt from obtaining a visa to Canada (as determined in STEP 2 of this letter) – Via courier or mail directly to the London office.

Mail or courier your package to:
~address~

***PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT(S) TO THIS ADDRESS***

In your package, include a self-addressed envelope that is A4 size or larger (21cm x 30cm or 8.5” x 12”). Do not put stamps on your return envelope. Do not use a courier envelope as your return envelope. If your return address is in the UK, you may use a Royal Mail Special Delivery envelope that is large enough (keep a copy of the tracking number). For packages signed for on receipt at the High Commission, you may be able to track receipt via the website of the courier company.

· For citizens using MyCIC AND from a country that is exempt from obtaining a visa to Canada –
Please mail/courier only your photos (see ‘STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS’ above). All other information must be uploaded to your MyCIC account.

I states in step 3, option 1 and 2 need to be uploaded to MyCIC account, but as its been sent to my email, and myCIC account has not been updated so there is nowhere to upload the documents?? I understand I need to send my photos to London office but I don't want to do anything wrong if I cant upload the email letter and another image of my passport.

has anyone else been in similar situation?

Any help would be fantastic.
Thanks in advance.

kaegon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
I'm so happy for you. I can feel the excitement in your words. Wishing you a beautiful Canadian experience!!!

Thanks, Itsmee :) ;)

I am just waiting for that Maple Leaf Visa Sticker on my passport and I would resign on next working day (may be on the same day if time permits)...I cannot wait to stay in that job where everyone was traunting me about Canadian PR and that manager who told everyone I have applied for PR. I am so happy ;D 8) yet skeptical :-[ that one fight is over to begin the struggle again. ???::)

Anyhow this Forum has been really helpful and I can't thank enough I have done this without Consultants or Agents help.

This is my first visa stamp on passport :p and I'll be going abroad first time ever :-X , so really excited too 8)
T

jiger kothamdi

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
LAGOS, NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2017-02-21
AOR Received.
2017-06-17
Passport Req..
26-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2017
Hi I recd the following email from cpco final request. I have already submitted passports via Vfs Nigeria to Ghana.
Does this email means my PR is approved and awaiting stamping. It is now 17 days since I sent the passports but no change in my application status.

Dear JIGER PIYUSHKUMAR KOTHAMDI:

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

Applicants residing in Ghana

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

Applicants residing in Nigeria (Passport Submission Only)

You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be acceptedat the Canadian High Commission.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions outlined in this letter without delay.

PHOTOGRAPHS

You must also provide two passport photos for every person receiving a visa on your application. Photograph specifications can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf. Print the specifications and bring them with you to a commercial photographer. A visa will not be issued if your photo does not match the specifications listed in the link above.

**** PLEASE NOTE:

Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 15 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused based on the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the time that the new application was filed.

Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. However, there may be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.

Kindly be informed that we will not respond to status update queries once you have submitted your passports. We ask for your patience while we prepare your visas.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

☐ UPDATED FAMILY INFORMATION: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM008 and Additional Family Information forms. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

☐ PASSPORTS: Ensure you read and follow the points below:

• There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.
  • Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
  • Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER:

These photographs must follow the photo specifications outlined in the following link: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf. Ensure they are taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND and that the SIZE OF THE FACE is between 31 – 36 mm. Photos should not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada.

☐ MEDICAL EXAMS AND POLICE CLEARANCES: This is relevant only if specifically requested and not already provided. If you must provide these documents, be sure to complete your medical exams and submit your police clearances either AT THE SAME TIME or BEFORE you submit your passport.

PLANNING AHEAD – PRE-ARRIVAL SERVICES

As you have now received a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) or have been notified to submit your travel documents in preparation for the issuance of a COPR, you are strongly encouraged to use free pre-arrival services funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Several online and in-person services are available to you, your spouse and your dependants. These services can help you find out more about living and working in Canada. They can also help you take steps to get your education, work experience, and professional licenses/certificates recognized in Canada, and access other free settlement services once you have arrived in Canada.

To learn more about free pre-arrival services that you can access before you leave, please visit the IRCC website (canada.ca/pre-arrival-services). Please note that in order to access these services, you must show a copy of this letter to the service provider. In-person orientation sessions are very popular and space is limited. We encourage you to register early to secure a spot in an upcoming session.

As you may know, Canada is a bilingual country where both French and English are spoken. If you are interested in living in French, you can get information about Francophone life across Canada by visiting Canada.ca/francoimmigration.

PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS LETTER IN YOUR ENVELOPE.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section