+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i start my e-bussiness in Canada from outside?

Rexva

Jun 29, 2017
Hello All,

I am resident of Italy and have foreign degrees and experience as software engineer.
I would like to start a software company to develop and sell software solutions and services.

There are few coutries like Estonia and poland offering facility to register e-bussiness and e-residence for online and IT bussiness from outside these coutries.

Therefore my questions is:
*** Am I allowed to start my software House/IT bussiness remotly (as resident of Italy and serving clients both in Canada and outside Canada)?
*** Will I need to obtain a professional license related to software development from a relevant regulatory body?

Could you please share your experience?

Thank you in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You are not living and working in Canada so you can have Canadian clients. Your e-business would be registered in Italy so all billing/payroll is based in Europe. Your Canadian clients would be invoiced through your Italian company.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
while you're abroad, canada has nothing to do with you. once you move though your company also migrates and you'll have to register with the cra (i'm also an estonian eresident)

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
Hello All,

I am resident of Italy and have foreign degrees and experience as software engineer.
I would like to start a software company to develop and sell software solutions and services.

There are few coutries like Estonia and poland offering facility to register e-bussiness and e-residence for online and IT bussiness from outside these coutries.

Therefore my questions is:
*** Am I allowed to start my software House/IT bussiness remotly (as resident of Italy and serving clients both in Canada and outside Canada)?
*** Will I need to obtain a professional license related to software development from a relevant regulatory body?

Could you please share your experience?

Thank you in advance.

Why can't you register your business in Italy?