+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply PGWP and spousal open work permit TOGETHER?

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Thanks for the reply, got a refusal letter and to reapply when his employed...
Please how many month pay slips
Sure, I can help you with that.

There is no specific number of pay stubs that you need to submit when you reapply for Express Entry after being refused for not being employed. However, it is advisable to submit as many pay stubs as possible, especially if you are claiming points for your work experience.

The visa officer will want to see that you have been consistently employed for a period of time, and that you have a stable income. They will also want to see that your employment is relevant to the occupation that you are claiming points for.

If you are only able to submit a few pay stubs, you can try to supplement them with other documentation, such as a letter from your employer, a copy of your employment contract, or a letter of reference.

The visa officer will ultimately decide how many pay stubs they need to see in order to be satisfied that you are employed. However, by submitting as many pay stubs as possible, you will give yourself the best chance of being approved for Express Entry.

I hope this helps!

Flaky30

Apr 13, 2022
Thank
Sure, I can help you with that.

There is no specific number of pay stubs that you need to submit when you reapply for Express Entry after being refused for not being employed. However, it is advisable to submit as many pay stubs as possible, especially if you are claiming points for your work experience.

The visa officer will want to see that you have been consistently employed for a period of time, and that you have a stable income. They will also want to see that your employment is relevant to the occupation that you are claiming points for.

If you are only able to submit a few pay stubs, you can try to supplement them with other documentation, such as a letter from your employer, a copy of your employment contract, or a letter of reference.

The visa officer will ultimately decide how many pay stubs they need to see in order to be satisfied that you are employed. However, by submitting as many pay stubs as possible, you will give yourself the best chance of being approved for Express Entry.

I hope this helps!
Thank you

Shaveta88

Sep 19, 2018
Hi,

can I apply my spouse open work permit with my PGWP extension under public policy in 2023 ? our work permit going to expire on December 2023.

EsterO

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Thanks for the reply, got a refusal letter and to reapply when his employed...
Please how many month pay slips
at least 2 paystubs....and you will get it. also try going to the border, you will get same day and if anything happens they'll tell you upfront so you don't waste money and time applying if you wouldn't get it. But 2 payslips worked for me.

jaggi02

May 4, 2019
Hi, I am looking to apply for PGWP extension due to passport expiry, can I also include my spouse in the application process for SOWP(spouse not in Canada). Is this a good idea to apply together, I have the required work experience since 1 and a half year. Any suggestions are welcome, thank you for your time!