+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i add multiple work experience to form 1 year?

riju16

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Hi guys if i work in a compnay for 6 months and another company for 6 months, can i combine to those points to form1 year experience?? or does it have to be 1 year experience from one company thanks.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys if i work in a compnay for 6 months and another company for 6 months, can i combine to those points to form1 year experience?? or does it have to be 1 year experience from one company thanks.
Your post isn't clear enough.

Are you a CEC or a FSW applicant? Is the NOC the same? Is the work experience continuous?

riju16

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Your post isn't clear enough.

Are you a CEC or a FSW applicant? Is the NOC the same? Is the work experience continuous?
iam applying for express entry. My total work experience so far is 2 years and 2 months. So i need to cover another 10 months so that i can gain points for 3 years experience. So to gain 10 months of experience do i need to work in similar job i was working as before. Or i can change my field of work as long its in the job demand list in canadian website. And should i work for 1 full year or can i just work for 10 months to gain the points thanks.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam applying for express entry. My total work experience so far is 2 years and 2 months. So i need to cover another 10 months so that i can gain points for 3 years experience. So to gain 10 months of experience do i need to work in similar job i was working as before. Or i can change my field of work as long its in the job demand list in canadian website. And should i work for 1 full year or can i just work for 10 months to gain the points thanks.
You can use another NOC - after working for 10 months you will get the points for 3 years of work experience.

riju16

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
You can use another NOC - after working for 10 months you will get the points for 3 years of work experience.
thanks and does the work need to be continuous say if i i work 6 months in a company and 4 months in another company, so total i have worked for 10months..would that also be allowed or i need to work in one company for straight 10months.