+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone suggest what steps I can take regarding my PR application? My timeline is fully completed, I haven't get the ecopr

MikiCanada

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
My PR application timeline is already 100% complete. Is there anything I can do to receive my eCoPR if I don't get it by November 9, 2023? I called IRCC two weeks ago, and they assured me that my case is in good shape.

Thanks.

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
My PR application timeline is already 100% complete. Is there anything I can do to receive my eCoPR if I don't get it by November 9, 2023? I called IRCC two weeks ago, and they assured me that my case is in good shape.

Thanks.
You should wait and call ircc every 2 weeks to push them.

Reactions: MikiCanada

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Unfortunately, there’s nothing you can do right now other than wait It’s not only you everyone is waiting I called multiple times there’s no processing time for this phase. Check your first portal email at the bottom this problem is with Montreal IRCC.

MikiCanada

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
Unfortunately, there’s nothing you can do right now other than wait It’s not only you everyone is waiting I called multiple times there’s no processing time for this phase. Check your first portal email at the bottom this problem is with Montreal IRCC.
It is Montreal IRCC.

binabade

Star Member
Jun 24, 2023
if you received the portal request email that’s mean your application is approved, no one will give a specific time to find your Ecopr, just wait

Reactions: Helpmeout

MikiCanada

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
if you received the portal request email that’s mean your application is approved, no one will give a specific time to find your Ecopr, just wait
I am worried that I will not receive ECOPR because I saw another protected person who has not yet received ECOPR and has been waiting for many months

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
okay, thanks for your advice. I will phone IRCC every 2 weeks.
Calling every 2 weeks won’t speed up approval. You are in line for final approval. The progress bar is just an estimate of where you are in the process and isn’t actually tied to your case progress. It is there to give people a visual representation of the progress of their file so people don’t call IRCC as much. It is fairly common to hit 100% before your file has finished processing.

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other

Thanks.
When did you submit application for your PR?

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
I saw at least one applicant, who was waiting for COPR and suddenly got PFL

Extencive delay is PR processing trigger to something Negetive.