Munachy

Oct 28, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Its a problem. It could earn you a ban.
Hello,
Kindly advice please.My connection to Manitoba (cousin) lives in Winnipeg. I picked outside Winnipeg to earn more points (extra 50 points). Is there a risk factor in picking region outside where the sponsor stays.Anyone with similar issue?

Mmirioma

Jan 12, 2019
Good day,
Please I need to be cleared regarding EOI to Manitoba with my sponsor in Winkler.
Upon landing, can one leave Winkler city(community) for any other city still in Manitoba?

naveskhan

Nov 29, 2016
There is no clear obligation to live in MB for any minimum amount of time but in case anybody ever asks you, you want to be able to clearly state that at the time you landed, you did intend to live in MB. So yeah, intentions can change but the question is how fast. It is possible that nobody will ever ask you and if you move now, at least 3 months is better than if it was a week.

Hi Leon and other fellows.
If a Mpnp applicant wish to move out of province after taking PR for better opportunities, Will applicant's sponsor face problem? The sponsor has applied for his mother immigration and its in process. Will it effect his mothers case?
Please confirm , Thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Leon and other fellows.
If a Mpnp applicant wish to move out of province after taking PR for better opportunities, Will applicant's sponsor face problem? The sponsor has applied for his mother immigration and its in process. Will it effect his mothers case?
Please confirm , Thanks
The sponsor can apparently never sponsor anyone else under MPNP if one of the people he sponsored has left. However, it's highly unlikely that he is sponsoring his mother under MPNP. Sponsorship of parents is federal and has nothing to do with MPNP and hence would not be affected.

suresh_441189

Feb 24, 2020
Hi Friends

I have one query regarding MPNP EOI. Pls help

Q1 My blood relative is in Winnipeg and fine to sponsor me. so can i submit the EOI for regional area in Manitoba?
Do i need to show my relative residential details of that regional area or only requirement to be in Manitoba anywhere.

Pls advice.

Shah122567

Jan 24, 2021
got my pr through provincial nomination in nov 2019 and i recently moved to a different province than my original province as i am getting married soon. I moved few months before to settle down. Should I contact my province and inform them now or after marriage? I was reading its say that it is recommended to inform before but i have already moved what will happened now can someone help me it’s urgent i was thinking to call and inform them is it ok ?

Reactions: zunaid2998

zunaid2998

Oct 27, 2021
got my pr through provincial nomination in nov 2019 and i recently moved to a different province than my original province as i am getting married soon. I moved few months before to settle down. Should I contact my province and inform them now or after marriage? I was reading its say that it is recommended to inform before but i have already moved what will happened now can someone help me it’s urgent i was thinking to call and inform them is it ok ?
Hey, We are kind of same situation as yours. Become PR through MPNP from Manitoba around May 2019. But we moved to Ontario for getting a better Job around Jan 2020, so we stayed there for 7 months after getting PR. Just curious what happened in your case, did you get the call them ? Do you think it would be an issue for Citizenship application or have you encountered any issue related to this ?
thanks!

aribums

Mar 18, 2020
Hey, We are kind of same situation as yours. Become PR through MPNP from Manitoba around May 2019. But we moved to Ontario for getting a better Job around Jan 2020, so we stayed there for 7 months after getting PR. Just curious what happened in your case, did you get the call them ? Do you think it would be an issue for Citizenship application or have you encountered any issue related to this ?
thanks!
Have you taken a decision now? My advise is that you should have informed MPNP before you moved. You could make this inquiry anonymously, by that you will save yourself from any unforseen query. It is always good you make inquiries before you take major decisions.

aribums

Mar 18, 2020
Find all your answers here https://www.justforcanada.com/moving-to-another-province-pnp-express-entry.html

kaksol

Mar 19, 2024
Hello Everyone,

Me and my family(wife and 4 kids)have been here in Winnipeg since 2022 and we are all PR under MPNP. We are planning to move to BC this year because my wife can be transferred from work and 2 of my kids are having anxiety and depression since we arrived, due to weather and loneliness. We plan to apply for citizenship next year after 1200 days. Will there be problems in our application for citizenship? Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Everyone,

Me and my family(wife and 4 kids)have been here in Winnipeg since 2022 and we are all PR under MPNP. We are planning to move to BC this year because my wife can be transferred from work and 2 of my kids are having anxiety and depression since we arrived, due to weather and loneliness. We plan to apply for citizenship next year after 1200 days. Will there be problems in our application for citizenship? Thank you.
No issue.

Reactions: kaksol