+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cambridge o level and a level certificate

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Plz seniors to request to.reply

How to provide true copy of cambridge certificate o level and a level

We need to verify by british council or just notarize...

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
All education certifcates r to be verified by the institutions mentioned on cic website.
wes is the most popular.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
sunnyvin said:
All education certifcates r to be verified by the institutions mentioned on cic website.
wes is the most popular.
these r not graduated certificates these r higher secondary documents...

guys plz advice...

Hhh466

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why do you even want to upload those? I did my o and a levels too but never mentioned nor uploaded them when applying. University degree is what matters.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Hhh466 said:
Why do you even want to upload those? I did my o and a levels too but never mentioned nor uploaded them when applying. University degree is what matters.
its mean we dont need to provide o level and a level information?

shafin khan

Mar 30, 2018
Hi,

I am getting my degree evaluated from WES and i have done my Bachelors from NUST. When i submitted my application on the WES website, it asked me to send the Secondary School certificate and the Mark Sheet attested from the respective State Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. However, I have done A Levels and have the equivalence made from IBCC.

Can you please tell me if I should just send my sealed Degree and Transcript only as I have not undertaken any exams of secondary education in Pakistan. Or should I send a copy of my A Level certificates as well?

Your swift reply will be appreciated.

Thanks.

shafin khan

Mar 30, 2018
But in the requried documents, they are asking for the secondary school certificate attested from the board.

fjaveed1

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Hi,

I am getting my degree evaluated from WES and i have done my Bachelors from NUST. When i submitted my application on the WES website, it asked me to send the Secondary School certificate and the Mark Sheet attested from the respective State Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. However, I have done A Levels and have the equivalence made from IBCC.

Can you please tell me if I should just send my sealed Degree and Transcript only as I have not undertaken any exams of secondary education in Pakistan. Or should I send a copy of my A Level certificates as well?

Your swift reply will be appreciated.

Thanks.
hi did you get an answer for this? how did you send your a & A level result to wes?

shafin khan

Mar 30, 2018
No I didn't. But I figured it out myself. I just sent a copy of my A Level equivalence certificate attested and sealed from IBCC. WES accepted it.

fjaveed1

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
He
No I didn't. But I figured it out myself. I just sent a copy of my A Level equivalence certificate attested and sealed from IBCC. WES accepted it.
Thanks for the reply. Did you just send the a levels or o levels aswell? Also did ibcc seal it and send it themselves or did you send it yourself via courier ?

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
He

Thanks for the reply. Did you just send the a levels or o levels aswell? Also did ibcc seal it and send it themselves or did you send it yourself via courier ?
What is ibcc? Usually with Cambridge O and A levels, you need to make a request from Cambridge and they will send your documents to WES. You dont have to send anything. That is what i did. But I dont know what is ibcc.

shafin khan

Mar 30, 2018
Only A Levels equivalence. IBCC sealed it but I sent it from Fedex in Y Block DHA Lahore. The Fedex had the address of IBCC and they made it look as if it was sent by IBCC. WES accepted the document.

fjaveed1

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Only A Levels equivalence. IBCC sealed it but I sent it from Fedex in Y Block DHA Lahore. The Fedex had the address of IBCC and they made it look as if it was sent by IBCC. WES accepted the document.
Thanks you so much for the help hope your application gets cleared soon .. btw while filling in the information on wes website did you select * attended a pakistani school * or did you select * completed cambridge a levels*?

As you sent your ibcc equivilency of a levels I need to know what did you select under these options of school and degree name ?