+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calgary VO 2022 eCOPR Timeline <<<<<<<< <<<<

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Same here BCPNP EE.
By the way, I just logged in to my portal and noticed my photo was missing there so I had to upload it again. I check my portal login every single day and I see my photo there every time but not Today. I uploaded the photo again and it is there now with the status 'in review with IRCC'. I didn't have to hit submit button though - Just uploaded & it shows now.
Thats a bug.

Reactions: radhika98

pippiridd

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
I'm curious - did anyone get a portal set up for their spouse separate to yours? I am the primary applicant, my daughter is listed on the portal with me but they sent my husband a separate log on.

chphiranya

Jan 8, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Dec 13 2022
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 15
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 15
eCoPR generation date - JAN 23
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary
Congratulations. :)We have the same timeline. Uploaded photo and address confirmation on 16th Dec. Hope we will get our eCOPR soon.

Shamaka

Jan 12, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - January 11th, 2023 (Replied on January 22nd, as I was outside Canada.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - January 23rd, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Pending
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary

Mihir_Gajjar

Jan 9, 2023
Anyone from Dec 15 and 28 still waiting for eCOPR?
CEC EE stream
Got the PR approval mail on Dec 22 and uploaded the credentials on January 09, 2023. VO Office: Calgary. Waiting for eCOPR. Hopefully it gets processed soon. I have a trip coming up in the beginning of February and without even having eCOPR, I would be put in a very difficult situation. Hopefully IRCC processes this soon :fingers_crossed: Does anyone have a similar timeline? It would be great if you can share whether you got eCOPR? Thank you for your help. Much appreciated.

Mihir_Gajjar

Jan 9, 2023
Is there any other source that you follow to keep track of the eCOPR processing timelines? Do you guys know of any options that can help in this case? Is it advisable to send an e-mail to the same e-mail address from which we got the PR approval mail to request expedite processing of eCOPR? Thank you for your help.

jayantsingh

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Is there any other source that you follow to keep track of the eCOPR processing timelines? Do you guys know of any options that can help in this case? Is it advisable to send an e-mail to the same e-mail address from which we got the PR approval mail to request expedite processing of eCOPR? Thank you for your help.
I think an email, describing your situation and attaching proof (tickets), will help.