+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calgary VO 2022 eCOPR Timeline <<<<<<<< <<<<

renysaandal03

Jan 7, 2023
Received eCOPR download email today on Sunday 9:00am MST.

Received Portal email#1 on Dec 09. (We were out of country) Replied on Dec 11th advising with return date of Dec 24th. Send them email on Dec 27th advising that we were back on Dec 24th.
Received portal account username and password on Dec 28th.
Uploaded photos and mailing address on same day...
eCOPR Jan 22, 2023.
PNP Alberta paper based
AR July 2020
AOR Feb 2021
Congrats...Which stream?

-MK-

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Canada
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info -Dec 22nd, 2022 (Replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Pending
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Pending
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary
Got my eCOPR today and address has been approved

PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Dec 22nd, 2022 (Replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 9th, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 9th, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Jan 22nd, 2023
VO - Calgary

NMO

Apr 21, 2022
Got my eCOPR today and address has been approved

PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Dec 22nd, 2022 (Replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 9th, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 9th, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Jan 22nd, 2023
VO - Calgary
Congrats! Dates are almost same (portal 2 jan 10) except for eCoPR :) May I ask your stream please? It may give an idea of whether the stream makes a difference or not. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mihir_Gajjar

fonewire

Jan 5, 2023
Hey guys. Is there anyone who got or knows anyone who got their PR cards recently? I'm planning on travelling in february and I want to know if I should keep my hopes up about making that trip. Thanks!

Email with PR Portal credentials - Nov 3rd 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Nov 3rd 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 4th 2023
VO - Calgary

radhika98

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Mine is BC Pnp EE too. I hope I can get soon. Thank you for fast reply
Same here BCPNP EE.
By the way, I just logged in to my portal and noticed my photo was missing there so I had to upload it again. I check my portal login every single day and I see my photo there every time but not Today. I uploaded the photo again and it is there now with the status 'in review with IRCC'. I didn't have to hit submit button though - Just uploaded & it shows now.

radhika98

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Mine was the second option and I mistakenly uploaded my picture again. I don't know if it's going to make a problem for me or is it ok.
Hi, I experienced the same thing. I reuploaded my photo today. Did you hear back from them or reach out to them for it? or any update on the portal photo after that?

Mihir_Gajjar

Jan 9, 2023
Sharing my experience: if you experienced the photo glitch thing in the portal, I would recommend just refreshing the page. If you refresh the page, the photo that you uploaded previously should show up. It looks like this is a glitch in the portal. If that does not work, usually the signing out and signing back in option works. Hope this helps. Thanks.

radhika98

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Great news! Got my eCOPR email Today.

EE BC PNP (Inland)
Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Dec 15th, 2022 (I replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 22nd, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 27th, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 23rd, 2023
VO - Calgary

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

JamesChu

Jan 21, 2019
Great news! Got my eCOPR email Today.

EE BC PNP (Inland)
Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Dec 15th, 2022 (I replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 22nd, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 27th, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 23rd, 2023
VO - Calgary

Question: I don't see an official pdf doc to download in my account. I only see the document number and expiry date etc. Will there be an official doc like word/pdf of eCOPR?

Good luck everyone!
Congratulations! My timeline is pretty much same (portal 2 Dec 28- EE AB PNP (Inland)). Still waiting for eCOPR