+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calgary VO 2022 eCOPR Timeline <<<<<<<< <<<<

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
I applied for the BOWP in July, before my work permit expired. They never touched my application. My PR is now approved, waiting for eCOPR and my BOWP application remains with a Submitted status. I'm not gonna withdraw it until my eCOPR comes just to keep my maintained status. We must always play it safe.
those processing times are insane.

Reactions: danielsantosk

diegolc

Jan 13, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Oct 7, 2022 (I replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Oct 11, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Oct 12, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 12, 2023
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary

After 3 months, I received tbe eCoPR yesterday afternoon.

aaron_matthew

Jan 6, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Oct 7, 2022 (I replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Oct 11, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Oct 12, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 12, 2023
VO - Calgary

After 3 months, I received tbe eCoPR yesterday afternoon.
What stream were you in?

Aug 8, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Sept 19, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - January 5, 2023 (I replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - January 13, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - January 13, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Pending
VO - Calgary

EEPNP

Reactions: aaron_matthew

radhika98

Star Member
May 3, 2017
I think you’re now in maintained or implied status… meaning your current work visa is still valid until you hear back about the OWP or PR acceptance. It’s the safety net for exactly this situation. Can someone else confirm, but I’m pretty sure you in a safe spot until eCoPR. The email recipient back and it being dated is important.
Thank you!
I received 3rd email Today with details stating that my status of working is eligible untill May 2023 in the meantime bowp will be in the process. The letter has clearly stated that I can show this to my employer as a legal status proof to continue work.
Perfact timing for this email since my PGWP was expiring today and I got this letter Today (within 24 hours of bowp application submission). Uff! Lucky!

Another note, it also says that 'If I leave Canada, I can not entre back using this document'. So, if anyone is planning to travel, its better to wait for ecopr or final bowp.

rapira101

Sep 1, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - January 5, 2023 (I replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - January 13, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - January 13, 2023
VO - Calgary

CEC

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Thank you!
I received 3rd email Today with details stating that my status of working is eligible untill May 2023 in the meantime bowp will be in the process. The letter has clearly stated that I can show this to my employer as a legal status proof to continue work.
Perfact timing for this email since my PGWP was expiring today and I got this letter Today (within 24 hours of bowp application submission). Uff! Lucky!

Another note, it also says that 'If I leave Canada, I can not entre back using this document'. So, if anyone is planning to travel, its better to wait for ecopr or final bowp.
Glad your situation managed to get sorted quickly.

you were able to get an response back from IRCC from an email in a day? I've been waiting for a response from an email I've sent to them for over a week now :( (although because I sent my technical support question via email I expect they process emails by date and stream so hopefully explains the delay - i'd hoped a login credential issue would be something that would have got sorted in less than a week)

Last edited:

KamiCZ

Mar 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
any one from RNIP waiting for e copr from calgary?

Me :) I applied through RNIP in Vernon, BC. Also have travels scheduled at the end of April, so starting to be nervous. Looks like just the PR card will take longer than my whole PR application.
My timeline is currently as follows:

PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - December 22, 202 (I replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - January 6, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - January 6, 2023
VO - Calgary

radhika98

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Glad your situation managed to get sorted quickly.

you were able to get an response back from IRCC from an email in a day? I've been waiting for a response from an email I've sent to them for over a week now :( (although because I sent my technical support question via email I expect they process emails by date and stream so hopefully explains the delay - i'd hoped a login credential issue would be something that would have got sorted in less than a week)
I have not received any response to my emails yet. This email/message regarding bowp I got it in my GC Key login account (the same account I have my PR file and applied for bowp from).
I hope you get your email response soon, good luck!

Reactions: ragolliangatan

tokeyur

Aug 15, 2017
I have not received any response to my emails yet. This email/message regarding bowp I got it in my GC Key login account (the same account I have my PR file and applied for bowp from).
I hope you get your email response soon, good luck!
when to apply for a work permit to continue working while waiting for CoPR?

My work permit is expiring on 2nd April 2023. about 2.5 months now! and there is no news about CoPR from the Calgary office!

Please guide me when is the best time to apply for a Work Permit? is it okay if I apply in mid-March 2023?