+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calgary VO 2022 eCOPR Timeline <<<<<<<< <<<<

NMO

Apr 21, 2022
Thank you for this...

PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info -Dec 22nd, 2022 (Replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Pending
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Pending
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info -Dec 22nd, 2022 (Replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - January 10, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - January 10, 2023
VO - Calgary

fohu44

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Email with PR Portal credentials - January 10, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - January 10, 2023
VO - Calgary
Exactly the same... congrats!! I have received and uploaded today

Reactions: Manu09 and NMO

renysaandal03

Jan 7, 2023
Approval email -- 15 Dec 2022
Email with PR portal Credentials -- 22 Dec 2022
Submitted credentials -- 22 Dec 3022
EcoPR -- pending
PR card -- pending

applicantakali

Mar 8, 2022
Timeline:
22nd December 2022 - Portal 1
29th December 2022 - Portal 2
eCOPR - Pending
PR Card - Pending

I know some people get it within the next day. Honestly thinking of using the tip people gave and writing an email to get it sooner...

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Timeline:
22nd December 2022 - Portal 1
29th December 2022 - Portal 2
eCOPR - Pending
PR Card - Pending

I know some people get it within the next day. Honestly thinking of using the tip people gave and writing an email to get it sooner...
good luck on getting an email response from them, I got portal 2 on friday but they forgot to give me login credentials and I've sent them a couple of emails and no response so far. frustrating- but I imagine the amount of emails the case officers have to go through is fairly sizeable. Calgary seems like it has a fairly sizeable PR approval list at the moment that they are behind on.

I was hoping that speaking to an IRCC agent over the phone yesterday would light a fire under them- as they were sending an email to Calgary to get me login credentials ASAP. I'm honestly expecting a 30+ day response time from them. Hard to make any plans to go back and visit family for the first time in years because of a clerical snafu

Last edited:

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
good luck on getting an email response from them, I got portal 2 on friday but they forgot to give me login credentials and I've sent them a couple of emails and no response so far. frustrating- but I imagine the amount of emails the case officers have to go through is fairly sizeable. Calgary seems like it has a fairly sizeable PR approval list at the moment that they are behind on.

I was hoping that speaking to an IRCC agent over the phone yesterday would light a fire under them- as they were sending an email to Calgary to get me login credentials ASAP. I'm honestly expecting a 30+ day response time from them. Hard to make any plans to go back and visit family for the first time in years because of a clerical snafu
Have you checked the email starting with your UCI number and name the email starting with the words similar as "we are ready to finialise your status as permanent resident...." usually this email has the log-in details at the bottom

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
Yes but your spouse cannot land in Canada until your landing has been done. Because I assume you are principal applicant.
Yess I am principal applicant. She is coming next week let’s see what happens.

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...

I can’t understand if the queue is long, than how come they are not going sequence wise. I am for approval email on 20 Dec replied on 21 Dec and now they giving credentials to 22 dec.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Have you checked the email starting with your UCI number and name the email starting with the words similar as "we are ready to finialise your status as permanent resident...." usually this email has the log-in details at the bottom
100% didn't get an email with that, checked my junk mail,etc... I wish it were the case. I did check numerous times seeing as that was advice I'd seen given to others.

I never got an email with my UCI number, all I got was an email telling me "New Case Created under your account"
I did a quick check on the PR Portal- went to create an account with the email I gave them - an account with that email exists, but doing the "forgot your password" option doesn't work (I'm assuming because the account never has been logged into and had a new password set)

Ultimately there should be a much easier way/more timely way to contact IRCC for instances like this - i just know that its going to be a long wait to get this sorted for something that is a quick fix- webform/emailing into the wind are so inefficient.

Last edited: