+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Calculator saved as pdf

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Hi,

I saved online calculator as PDF and printed it. In doing that, the last section i.e. the declaration ‘that the provided information Is correct’ didn’t save or got printed. Somehow I remembered that I was supposed to sign it so I sign the page at the end but declaration was not there. Do you think my application will be returned?

thank you!

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Hi,

I saved online calculator as PDF and printed it. In doing that, the last section i.e. the declaration ‘that the provided information Is correct’ didn’t save or got printed. Somehow I remembered that I was supposed to sign it so I sign the page at the end but declaration was not there. Do you think my application will be returned?

thank you!
Yes, could potentially happen, but there's no way to say for sure.
When did you send your application in?

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Well, there'll be a section at the bottom where you sign and date the application.
If you think it has not been done properly, you could consider sending it again to them with a letter confirming why you are re-sending it.
I suggest this because if you get a rejection, it could be after atleast another month - and then you'd have to resubmit the application and waste some time.

soumya2k2

Star Member
May 4, 2010
United Kingdom
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
07-08-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2017
Print it at 92% size.

The 100% size on A4 disrupts the entire thing.

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Print it at 92% size.

Print it at 92% size.

This might be the reason. I sent it separately today. Even though their website states that items received in separate envelopes are reviewed separately, I hope they insert the revised calculator in the application and not return my application. I wish citizenship process was electronic as well like PR.

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Actually I had printed the calculator in edit mode therefore the disclaimer and signature field weren’t visible. My application is returned.

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
Lack of a signature is one of the most common reasons for a return.

Reprint everything and resubmit with new photos. Have a trusted friend / family member review it all too.

Inlcude a letter or add to an existing note one about resending due to lack of signature.

AoR is around 3-4 months last I checked, sure they could accept it but without a tracking reference until you get AoR I am almost certain you’ll get it back in another couple of months, depends if you sent Jan 1st or 31st and their current loads and luck.

Best of luck!