+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

cschuett

Apr 22, 2017
any News for anyone here as this thread gone dead totally
and those who got PPR recently did they have any DM online
Not sure if this is what ur looking for....our file was just transferred to Cairo. They asked for proof of my (sponsor) visits/residence in Egypt. I provided this a few days ago and now waiting for the next request :)

Reactions: ahmedwaly

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Not sure if this is what ur looking for....our file was just transferred to Cairo. They asked for proof of my (sponsor) visits/residence in Egypt. I provided this a few days ago and now waiting for the next request :)
Hope you get response very soon from then and get reunited with your family as I know it very difficult for me too being far of my spouse

Rebbers332

Nov 10, 2015
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
File Transfer...
20-10-2016
Interview........
24-10-2017
My husband sent in his passport with DHL 7 days ago and was called today saying he can go pick up his passport now from DHL Does anyone know how long he will have before he has to leave Egypt? Is it a month from the time his visa is issued?

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
My husband sent in his passport with DHL 7 days ago and was called today saying he can go pick up his passport now from DHL Does anyone know how long he will have before he has to leave Egypt? Is it a month from the time his visa is issued?
Hi Rebbers!
He has until his medical examination expire. :) (It is good for 1 year, so it depends when he had it.)
Congrats for the visa!!

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Here is my timeline
26 October 2016 application received
14 November 2016 SPR approval
24 November 2016 PR In Process
06 December 2016 Medical Passed
07 August 2017 ADR Uploaded to not needed to Uploaded again
08 August 2017 ADR
24 September 2017 Interview appointment mail
25 October 2017 interview
26 October 2017 Pre Arrival invitation in My CIC
04 November 2017 Travel and Personal History request.
07 November 2017 From ADR uploaded to Not needed.
08 November 2017 Background Check in progress in My CIC
Last reply was that they wait background results
By the way medical expires on 4 December 2017 and due date is 16 November 2017
what is the stage and what next to expect and when will be the PPR.
waiting your replies

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Hi there,
We just received an email today requesting:
-medicals
-passport
-photos
This was all requested in a single email.
That’s great congratulations good they ask all together, was your medical about to expire soon. Plus is your background check in process and got DM or not yet.

Me still waiting not know why last thing told me pending background check and after week got DM for sponsorship in ecase but nothing yet still waiting PPR or medical or anything.

cschuett

Apr 22, 2017
That’s great congratulations good they ask all together, was your medical about to expire soon. Plus is your background check in process and got DM or not yet.

Me still waiting not know why last thing told me pending background check and after week got DM for sponsorship in ecase but nothing yet still waiting PPR or medical or anything.
We had not done the medicals in advance, we will do them this week :) I think the background check is in progress but no decision made.

Nsharaf

Mar 13, 2017
Hi Guys,

I need help please with linking my application. I have received no updates on my file.

I applied spousal sponsorship commonlaw Outland Application. I currently live in Montreal.

I want to link my application online but I am completely unable to, I tried EVERYTHING with no luck. If anyone has an experience to share, please let me know.

Thank you

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
You can’t link your Mycic in case if you have lawyer or representative as he connect it to his account
If you not have one enter name capitals passport number and number of family 2 plus all those details if have UCI number will help , otherwise can check on ecase cic using receipts number application number or UCI number you got or the one sponsor you , if application is still New maybe still not on the system yet.

Hi Guys,

I need help please with linking my application. I have received no updates on my file.

I applied spousal sponsorship commonlaw Outland Application. I currently live in Montreal.

I want to link my application online but I am completely unable to, I tried EVERYTHING with no luck. If anyone has an experience to share, please let me know.

Thank you

Asamir

Aug 10, 2015
Visa Office......
Cairo
Hi Everyone,

I need a recommended place to get "Certified Translation" and "Certified True Copy"

any help is appreciated

Thanks,
Ahmad