Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I quoted the wrong message...I meant this;
mamado said:
i'm messaging them since Jan 24 , and no answer , lol
yes i send my messages to those addresses but i don't know why they don't respond AT ALL , ty
Have they responded to any of your emails even with their copy pasted message?

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr Eng X said:
I quoted the wrong message...I meant this;Have they responded to any of your emails even with their copy pasted message?
unfortunately .... with their copy pasted message , lol
patience is highly appreciated then i messaged back saying ( patience ??
the last time me and my wife were together in person was 14 months ago , aren't enough ? ) they answered the same answer

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamado said:
unfortunately .... with their copy pasted message , lol
patience is highly appreciated then i messaged back saying ( patience ??
the last time me and my wife were together in person was 14 months ago , aren't enough ? ) they answered the same answer
My response was more aggressive
I said my patience has thinned out long ago when you did not really process applications by order as you have claimed. I have also called CIC and reported these violations and unjustices. CIC opens a case and they start an investigation....You all can do the same by reporting any violations, favoritism, religion profiling, ... This is the only way we can keep agents under supervision.

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
Dr Eng X said:
My response was more aggressive
I said my patience has thinned out long ago when you did not really process applications by order as you have claimed. I have also called CIC and reported these violations and unjustices. CIC opens a case and they start an investigation....You all can do the same by reporting any violations, favoritism, religion profiling, ... This is the only way we can keep agents under supervision.
Your absolutely right, and its about time we all start applying a bit of pressure to these monkeys.... I've had enough now....... Please tell me who did you direct you message too and did you receive any reply??? I think they've been relaxing a bit too much over in Cairo office and as a group all fighting for the same thing, we need to make them know we wont be "patient" nor will be be silent anymore... time to stir the pot ;D God knows im pretty good at doing that ::)
Please let me know Mr. Eng and thank you for motivating me and hopefully others to do the same!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If anyone is interested in reporting a violation, corruption....obvious unjustice. Call 1-888-242-2100 they will contact you within 48 hours, assign a case and start an investigation

However, I prefer using the media, I have contacted few TV shows but no reply...they will be motivated more if it is NOT the case of few people...My main objective in the media was to show how biased CIC is towards specific large communities that they would reduce their processing times!!

The other thing which is peaceful protests and demonstrations :)

These are examples of CIC and their performance

http://www.cicsnews.com/?p=947
http://www.cicsnews.com/?p=1781
http://www.cicsnews.com/?p=851

egyptianSA

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/4/2012
AOR Received.
11/7/2012
Med's Done....
15/1/2012 and redone in 16/5/2013
Passport Req..
12/5/2013
VISA ISSUED...
25/8/2013
Dr Eng X said:
If anyone is interested in reporting a violation, corruption....obvious unjustice. Call 1-888-242-2100 they will contact you within 48 hours, assign a case and start an investigation

However, I prefer using the media, I have contacted few TV shows but no reply...they will be motivated more if it is NOT the case of few people...My main objective in the media was to show how biased CIC is towards specific large communities that they would reduce their processing times!!

The other thing which is peaceful protests and demonstrations :)

These are examples of CIC and their performance
Completely agree with you guys, but when calling CIC reporting disordered processing they must ask me to give a case name which I actually haven't plz guide me DREngx

http://www.cicsnews.com/?p=947
http://www.cicsnews.com/?p=1781
http://www.cicsnews.com/?p=851

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egyptianSA said:
Completely agree with you guys, but when calling CIC reporting disordered processing they must ask me to give a case name which I actually haven't plz guide me DREngx
They will create one for you however try to report violations, specific concerns,.. things that are not concerning your case so it won't affect you
I still prefer other methods

Istie

Feb 25, 2013
Hi Dr Eng X
I have been following this Forum for short time now and i must say this thread is the best ever please i need all the help and your advices, I am just now gathering information how to sponsor my future husband from Egypt but have no clue most of the things how it is done, please help I am already freaking out right now when I read all this and the things that must be done and the waiting time oh mine.
I wanna know what documents should I bring with me before leaving Egypt that needs to be translated to start the process of sponsoring him? mainly I am confused with the supporting documents which are the ones that need to be translated I could be wrong, the other thing how long will it take usually for the certified translators to translate what needs to be translated because I only have one month to be back in Canada for work and also can where to translate all this do they have offices in sharm el sheikh k and I am hoping to come back with all the documents that I need to start the process within this month. Please help me you seem very helpful person I could use ur advices
thanks a lot
please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Istie said:
Hi Dr Eng X
I have been following this Forum for short time now and i must say this thread is the best ever please i need all the help and your advices, I am just now gathering information how to sponsor my future husband from Egypt but have no clue most of the things how it is done, please help I am already freaking out right now when I read all this and the things that must be done and the waiting time oh mine.
I wanna know what documents should I bring with me before leaving Egypt that needs to be translated to start the process of sponsoring him? mainly I am confused with the supporting documents which are the ones that need to be translated I could be wrong, the other thing how long will it take usually for the certified translators to translate what needs to be translated because I only have one month to be back in Canada for work and also can where to translate all this do they have offices in sharm el sheikh k and I am hoping to come back with all the documents that I need to start the process within this month. Please help me you seem very helpful person I could use ur advices
thanks a lot
please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
This might help you look for my posts explaining the steps...I have asked recent applicants to update and recompile it...these might be a bit out of date

Dr Eng X said:
here are the optimized steps... Check them ...

I found this I have not heard about this step, take the marriage to Canadian Embassy to legalize it!

Supporting documents:
1) Identity and civil status documents. An English birth certificate issued from Health ministry (wazaret elsaha).
Kashf El Ahl (qeid eila) issued after changing status to married or you take Quesimah with you (fox says you do not have to do it after changing status in i.d. however I read here by fox:
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t69666.0.html;msg742367#msg742367
)
. I understand it is issued from Sigil El medini then translated.

2) Travel documents and passports (Egyptian passport)

3) Proof of relationship to sponsor I do not know why this is necessary in case you are married!

4) Originals of police certificates and clearances . (Feish we tashbeh then translated.)

5) Proof of medical examination for the sponsored person and each of his or her dependants. The sponsored needs to fill appendix C in 3912e. Make an appointment with MDP, take Quasima and a copy of canadian passport (as fox says take photos)

Here is how I think we can optimize the process (specially if you do not live in Cairo or do not wish to go back and forth between same places):

1) Change the marital status in your ID from single to married and take it with marriage certificates to get something called al kaid al 3a'ely or kashf el ahl (family transcript) from al segel al madany then translate it .Your family means the sponsored, the sponsor and your children not your parents ok. If they do not mind giving you kaid al 3a'ely with Quasima then go ahead to gain time while getting your id changed

2) Take your arabic birth certificate to the minister of the health, they will give you an English birth certificate

3,4,5) For the "Kaed A'ely", Marriage Certificate and Police Certificate get them all translated from the Ministry of
Justice Let the police certifiate be your last paper as it expires

(in case you need other dosuments translated you can translate it at office called (Happy International Business center
a Khairt street
medan lazoughly
795 9902
795 9947
(please update numbers) they are approved by cic, ...)
6) Authenticate all from the ministry of foreign affairs.
Remember anything in arabic has to be taken for authentication before translation because you get translation of the stamps as well...

Istie

Feb 25, 2013
Dr Eng X said:
This might help you look for my posts explaining the steps...I have asked recent applicants to update and recompile it...these might be a bit out of date
Thank you so much i really do appreciate this but i have some questions what is the raqam qawmi and Kashf el Ahla? my arabic is not that good i have been reading and reading i dont understand this?

1. He needs a birth certifcate to be translated. (can this be done at Happy International? If not, where?) that is legit?
2. He needs a Kashf al Ahl. Is this the same thing as Qaaid Aeli? And, where do I get these forms? And when I get them, where do I get them translated?
3. Once I get things translated, what does it mean that I have to get them authenticated? Certified? Is this the same thing? Where do I get things authenticated and what needs to be authenticated?
4. Once we get married, I get the marriage certificate translated. Where?
5. After I get the marriage certificate translated, he has to get his ID Card to say he is married. Where do we go to change his id card? Do we get the id card translated?
6. He needs records of him in the military. I can take a copy of this and translate it at Happy International. If he hasn't been in the military then I need an AEFA?
7. Is there anything else that I need from his side?

i am sorry for so much questions but trust me today i am off and i am searching info hours and hours i am so confused and it really scares me something
once again thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me you are the 1st to do so yaslemuuuuuuuu

Istie

Feb 25, 2013
Dr Eng X said:
sorry also i am confused which comes first do i need to translate 1st and then authenticated? or the other way and how long they take to translate all plz helpppp
thanks

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry! I will be brief in my responses
You can do the translations in Ministry of justice. The translation is done as the final step as the stamps will be translated.
I hope others can help you more

wargo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Hope in January 2013
mamado said:
i feel we are all dead

You are right we are allllllllllllll dead

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[
wargo said:
]
mamado said:
i feel we are all dead
You are right we are allllllllllllll dead
These are some quotes:
Despair is a great incentive to honorable death.
It's better to die a honorable death than to live a coward's life
An honorable fighter fights dies with honor.

All we are asking for is justice and fairness in prcoessing treatment. We need to fight for that.
Why don't we all demonstrate peacefully in front of the Visa section?
Why don't you submit complains of the very obvious unfair,... and unjustice? Violations and corruption...
Cairo Visa was last audited in 2005
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/audit/
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/audit/cairo.asp
for example CIC audited this
Ukraine’s difficult economic conditions raise concerns about fraud, corruption, criminality and misrepresentation and about their impact on the Mission’s operating environment. Cost-recovery revenues in Kyiv during the 2002‑03 fiscal year were largely received as cash and totalled $1.9 million. The immigrant visa target for 2003 was 2,155, and 67 percent of this consisted of skilled workers. In 2002, Kyiv received 178 student cases, 272 temporary worker cases and 5,994 visitor cases in the temporary resident program.
We need another strict audit
We need CIC to supervise officers through their GCMS.