Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
07-02-2012
cutenough said:
It's not about the order it's about each agent work differently and on a different speed ... All file or not the same. Some are more easy some are more complex
But my question what r the reasons which make a file complexe than another one we r all Egyptians origin sponsor egyptians .. We r all married religious marriage whatever Christian or Muslim .. We work and live in Canada long time ago .. So what's the difference in files .. Yalla I don't want to think a lot to not feel mad

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silent-words said:
But my question what r the reasons which make a file complexe than another one we r all Egyptians origin sponsor egyptians .. We r all married religious marriage whatever Christian or Muslim .. We work and live in Canada long time ago .. So what's the difference in files .. Yalla I don't want to think a lot to not feel mad
Ok their copy pasted email is very obvious, they don't work on different files, and their claim "order" is totally wrong.
freeislam000 said:
Finally there's someone answered my emails ,Dr Eng is right about they didn't touch our files in Ottawa !!!!!

this is the email i received from Cairo office today

Good day,

This is to advise you that family class applications which had been received in Ottawa were recently transferred to the visa office in Cairo.

Kindly note that we have begun processing these applications and will advise you as soon as your case comes in turn.

Your patience is highly appreciated.
Good day,

This is to advise you that family class applications which had been received in Ottawa were recently transferred to the visa office in Cairo.

Kindly note that we have begun processing these applications and will advise you as soon as your case comes in turn.

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seriously no matter how many messages or what are in your messages we send the Canadian embassy emails
they don't read anything !!
they will answer us when they feel this is enough !!
i thought they will listen and start to do their job when they read my last message but sick , unfortunately they answered the same copy paste message just today , lol

Good day,

they insist to not help us !!!

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutenough said:
For your information one week before getting the email requesting the passport I call the number someone post of a lady working in Ottawa. She confirme me that my file was not complet and was not touch in Ottawa. That the file slept on a desk in Ottawa... I was devastated and was depress.

But surprise a week later the email we were waiting for so long was in the inbox of my husband!
thats mean that not all what agents saying is true see . because one weak i dont think they finising every thing in one week right getting medical results criminal record background check and many many things plus processing the file giving decision to interview or waive
iremember someone was saying they call an agent and told them that the file didnt touched so idont think files will kept there for nothing just getting some dirt and may be the agents saying that to calm the clients down instead of bugging them hahhaha

cutenough

Star Member
Mar 23, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
Never received
File Transfer...
20-08-2012 transfer to cairo 21-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2013
LANDED..........
Military issue ... Finally landed 28 dec 2013
As we can see its apparently took them 24 days...

Permanent Residence
We received Ahmed's application for permanent residence on May 16, 2012.

We started processing Ahmed's application on February 21, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

Sent: Sun, Mar 17, 2013 8:42:59 AM

Mr. Ahmed
Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the family class category.

We are pleased to inform you that your file is now ready for visa issuance. In this regard, you are requested to send us the following documents by courier only (such as DHL, TNT, Aramex or Fedex):

(X) 2 recent photos for yourself. Photo specifications attached.
(X) Original/valid passport for yourself to enable us to issue your immigrant visa.

Please note that your immigrant visa is valid 05/03/2014. You must arrive in Canada on or before the visa expiry date.
Your visa is valid only if all family members (spouse, common-law partner, dependent son or daughter), whether accompanying you or not, have been declared and examined. You must therefore inform us of any change in your marital status or in your family composition (marriage, common-law relationship, separation, divorce, birth of a child, adoption, death, etc.) BEFORE your visa is issued. Failure to do so will render your visa invalid and will result in the refusal of your admission to Canada as a permanent resident.
Looking forward to your compliance with our requirements at your earliest convenience.
N.B.: Please return a copy of this letter with the requested document. Please do not reply to this email to confirm that your documents have been sent or to enquire if they have been received.

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutenough said:

Permanent Residence

Mr. Ahmed
Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the family class category.

We are pleased to inform you that your file is now ready for visa issuance. In this regard, you are requested to send us the following documents by courier only (such as DHL, TNT, Aramex or Fedex):

(X) Original/valid passport for yourself to enable us to issue your immigrant visa.

Please note that your immigrant visa is valid 05/03/2014. You must arrive in Canada on or before the visa expiry date.
Your visa is valid only if all family members (spouse, common-law partner, dependent son or daughter), whether accompanying you or not, have been declared and examined. You must therefore inform us of any change in your marital status or in your family composition (marriage, common-law relationship, separation, divorce, birth of a child, adoption, death, etc.) BEFORE your visa is issued. Failure to do so will render your visa invalid and will result in the refusal of your admission to Canada as a permanent resident.
Looking forward to your compliance with our requirements at your earliest convenience.
N.B.: Please return a copy of this letter with the requested document. Please do not reply to this email to confirm that your documents have been sent or to enquire if they have been received.
congratulation and wishing happy life with you husband Ahmed

when your husband did his medical did his first medical expire or this is only first medical bcz i can see this visa is valid to 2014 or they make extension for your husband

cutenough

Star Member
Mar 23, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
Never received
File Transfer...
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2013
LANDED..........
He only did one medial so I assume they extend it ....

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutenough said:
Once they start processing it varies some files are processed faster or slower. My point is once they start processing they will contact you as they have said. The problem is very very obvious if they start processing the files in order, you will be called in the order your file was received

wargo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Hope in January 2013
cutenough said:

Permanent Residence

Mr. Ahmed
Dear Sir,

. Thank you so much cutenough for your response , hope all the group to hear good news during this April, wish u all da best in your life.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutenough said:

Permanent Residence

Congratulations again

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
cutenough said:

Permanent Residence

Mr. Ahmed
Dear Sir,

Congratulations cute enough ;)

cutenough

Star Member
Mar 23, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
Never received
File Transfer...
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2013
LANDED..........
Shokran, Thank You, Merci :D

Ahmedbaraka

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Hello everyone

My question is how do you check your case. In e case. Is it the same cic web site or from Canadian embassy in Egypt web site.
Thanks a lot

Mohamed_Hassan

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Egypt
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
01-07-2013
Ahmedbaraka said:
Hello everyone

My question is how do you check your case. In e case. Is it the same cic web site or from Canadian embassy in Egypt web site.
Thanks a lot
http://www.cic.gc.ca
you will find in the slider in the page check application status click on that you can submit the form there.