05/19/2013
Passport Req..
05/19/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/20/2013 & received on 5/23/2013
LANDED..........
ISA by July 18th, 2013
Ahmedbaraka said:
Thank you Mr. Mohamed for your respond. I did that all the time. So any update will be there.
Thanks again
Are we related??? Mohamed Baraka here

Mohamed_Hassan

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Egypt
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
01-07-2013
Ahmedbaraka said:
Thank you Mr. Mohamed for your respond. I did that all the time. So any update will be there.
Thanks again
Well technically yeah all updates are supposed to be there but don't rely on it rely more on your email because ecase is most of the time isn't updated regularly so you might get the updates on your email and ecase won't be changed, what i am trying to tell you is not to rely heavily on it.

Barbara Baraka

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/22/2013
AOR Received.
02/19/2013
File Transfer...
03/15/2013
Med's Request
extend for 6 months
Med's Done....
05/13/2012
Interview........
05/19/2013
Passport Req..
05/19/2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ISA by July 18th, 2013
Ahmedbaraka said:
Barbara Baraka.

Why not. May be we are from the same family. Are you Egyptian.
Yes I am Egyptian, I am from Almahalla and the roots of my family from Albahira

Magdalena

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi, I am living with my husband in Egypt and I have been waiting for approval of my sponsorship. On 5th March I received email from CIC in Canada that they send me letter by regular mail concerning the decision. Up to now I didn't get anything. Does anyone have similar situation. Why they don't send email so all would go faster. Maybe its mean that I am not approved because for long time I was living outside Canada? Does anyone know how to contact CIC Mississauga by phone? on email they don't reply, phone number is only for inside Canada. Please give me some answer. I am at point that I can't do anything and can't get any information.

Ahmedbaraka

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Do you have your file number because when they received your documents in Canada they used to send emai to you with file number so log on cic website and check your case online

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Magdalena said:
Hi, I am living with my husband in Egypt and I have been waiting for approval of my sponsorship. On 5th March I received email from CIC in Canada that they send me letter by regular mail concerning the decision. Up to now I didn't get anything. Does anyone have similar situation. Why they don't send email so all would go faster. Maybe its mean that I am not approved because for long time I was living outside Canada? Does anyone know how to contact CIC Mississauga by phone? on email they don't reply, phone number is only for inside Canada. Please give me some answer. I am at point that I can't do anything and can't get any information.
ITS normal they usually doing that they did that with me dont worry it wont take one week before they contact you you can
did they give you your ucl number application number or file number if you you can use them in
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do#formErrors

Magdalena

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
I am checking my application status On line all time,I have application number,it says all time Decision made,but what decision I don't know. It has been one month ago. Now I am worry that that letter got lost somewhere in Egypt. I see that they are sending To everyone one email but why in this case they sent by regular mail.

Barbara Baraka

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/22/2013
AOR Received.
02/19/2013
File Transfer...
03/15/2013
Med's Request
extend for 6 months
Med's Done....
05/13/2012
Interview........
05/19/2013
Passport Req..
05/19/2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ISA by July 18th, 2013
Ahmedbaraka said:
Ok Barbara nice to meet you here.
When did you apply for your visa.
My wife Canadian. But we live togther in Egypt

Hello Ahmed,,,, I am Mohamed Baraka, Egyptian and Barbara is my wife she is Canadian too & we both live in Alexandria, Egypt now,,,,, We apply for the PR in Jan 22, 2013

Mohamed_Hassan

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Egypt
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
01-07-2013
Ok here is the deal because i am now totally lost.
My wife and I sent an email to the Cairo email to ask about our application and we got that same reply from them that everybody got
Good day,

This is to advise you that family class applications which had been received in Ottawa were recently transferred to the visa office in Cairo.

Kindly note that we have begun processing these applications in order, based on the date each application was received. We will advise you as soon as your case comes in turn.

Your patience is highly appreciated.

So I am asking the experienced users does that mean that our file is transfered to cairo or still in Mississauga or in Ottawa or lost or what or where or anything? lol
I am a little bit confused. :-\

Barbara Baraka

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/22/2013
AOR Received.
02/19/2013
File Transfer...
03/15/2013
Med's Request
extend for 6 months
Med's Done....
05/13/2012
Interview........
05/19/2013
Passport Req..
05/19/2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ISA by July 18th, 2013
Magdalena said:
Hi, the same thing happened with us. We called them on Feb. 25th and they told me that I was approved for sponsorship and they sent me a letter stating this on Feb. 19th. By March 15th we emailed them asking for a email about the decision made for me. I told them we haven't received the letter they sent and that it is difficult to receive mail here. So, they emailed me the pdf file regarding the approval and that the file was forwarded on to Cairo Visa Office. We finally got an email from Cairo stating that they have our application there with them and they will process it in turn as they have received it and to be patient with them.

By the way, I to live in Egypt with my husband.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mohamed_Hassan said:
Ok here is the deal because i am now totally lost.
My wife and I sent an email to the Cairo email to ask about our application and we got that same reply from them that everybody got
Good day,

So I am asking the experienced users does that mean that our file is transfered to cairo or still in Mississauga or in Ottawa or lost or what or where or anything? lol
I am a little bit confused. :-\
Obviously, they don't read your emails. They just copy paste the answer...it seems they don't even check if they really have the files!!!!!!!!!!

Ragga

Jan 11, 2013
Hi everybody,
it been quite long since i posted here i have some news i don't know how good the informations is. here is a copy paste of their email.
Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence submitted at this office subsequent to the receipt of a sponsorship undertaking on your behalf by Ms. xxx.

Please note that in order to complete the processing of your application, the following information/documents will be required:

1) Has sponsor delivered her baby? If yes, please provide copy of the child's birth certificate.

2) Evidence of ongoing relationship with sponsor, such as internet chatting, e-mails, letters, receipts of funds transfer, if any..etc....

Please provide the above by latest May 7, 2013. If nothing has been received from your end by that date, we shall proceed to the final assessment of your case based on the information/documents already on file. As the required documents are directly related to the final assessment to be made on this application, failure to provide it within the deadline above could lead to its refusal.

Thank you for your cooperation.

so i hope you guys know if that means we gonna hear from them soon ?
thanks in advance

Ahmedbaraka

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Hello Mohamed Baraka. Nice to hear from you
We applied in 28/2 /2013 to pr one month after you. We get email from them 27/3 said my wife approved to sponsor me. And they will send the documents to Cairo office. And before yesterday I checked my case online and I found that ( medical report have been received ) so we still waiting.
Hope everything go easy for all of us.
Keep in touch here
Have agood day