Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsuannahr seems to have already finalized her case. She was last seen 2days ago!!!
How about ... and others ?

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamado said:
already !! there is no logic or any sense of understanding to separate two persons have decided to be together forever and force them to keep apart for any period of time .
i feel they do this because they already don't want us , they want destroy as many as they can even one relationship , but why they act that way towards us ?
afraid ? , afraid of what ?
- doing a crime in Canada ? , does it mean that after spending those 15 months and if i did a crime in Canada, they won't arrest me ?
- we will share them their food and water ? , does it mean i won't work for them and i'll claim them for free ?
i think all of us don't expect gold pars thrown randomly in the streets of Canada , either we won't love Canada more than loving our Egypt . and most of us has been forced to start this process to go to Canada because the other partner isn't interested in Egypt as a place to live in .
that's not healthy for the relationship .
sorry guys , we are the weak side , we have to wait but ensha allah we will be with our haves soon .
we'll be waited by our wives and husbands at the airport running towards each other and hugging .
we'll prove that we are humans too like them , patience is the hardest test and we'll pass it... god bless you !!!
if there are violations (which obviously exist) in officers work, favoritism profiling based on religion How can that be reported when there is no transparency...
By the way mark my words, I will seek justice even after my case is finalized and won't be happy till I find those violaters and if it is up to me and if I can sue CIC I would
The least that we can do is steer the media, unfortunately CBC is only interested in success stories!

shamsuannahr

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
30-05-2012
Med's Request
23-06-2013
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
12-05-2013
Dr Eng X said:
shamsuannahr seems to have already finalized her case. She was last seen 2days ago!!!
How about ... and others ?
Hi guys, I'm really sorry I haven't been active here and that I haven't updated the spreadsheet in so long. I have been reading the comments every few weeks, but lack of time and depression about this process have kept me from updating anything. I can do the updates this weekend though. Anyways, we're in the same boat as Canada Wolf and a few others - after we saw the posts here saying that some people had received an email about their files being transferred to Cairo, we emailed CCP-O last week and they told us that our file had been transferred to Cairo for processing too. Also, the subject line of the 2nd email we received said, "Re: Please extend the medical for case ####," something like that, so I guess they're extending my husband's medical. I guess it's a good sign, but honestly I feel nothing, we still have no idea when this process will end. And knowing that Cairo is doing the next step is little comfort when so much of the way this country runs is defined by stupidity, corruption, and ineptitude (no offense, but I have been living here in Egypt for two years and they've been the hardest two years of my life). Of course, we can say the same about the way CIC is being run! Anyways, we will see... hanshoof. Good luck to everyone and congratulations to those who have their visas. Also, I know my husband and I are in a more lucky/privileged position than those who can't wait together, I'm sorry if my message comes off as too complain-y. I have so much respect and admiration for those of you who are waiting apart!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsuannahr said:
Hi guys, I'm really sorry I haven't been active here and that I haven't updated the spreadsheet in so long. I have been reading the comments every few weeks, but lack of time and depression about this process have kept me from updating anything. I can do the updates this weekend though. Anyways, we're in the same boat as Canada Wolf and a few others - after we saw the posts here saying that some people had received an email about their files being transferred to Cairo, we emailed CCP-O last week and they told us that our file had been transferred to Cairo for processing too. Also, the subject line of the 2nd email we received said, "Re: Please extend the medical for case ####," something like that, so I guess they're extending my husband's medical. I guess it's a good sign, but honestly I feel nothing, we still have no idea when this process will end. And knowing that Cairo is doing the next step is little comfort when so much of the way this country runs is defined by stupidity, corruption, and ineptitude (no offense, but I have been living here in Egypt for two years and they've been the hardest two years of my life). Of course, we can say the same about the way CIC is being run! Anyways, we will see... hanshoof. Good luck to everyone and congratulations to those who have their visas. Also, I know my husband and I are in a more lucky/privileged position than those who can't wait together, I'm sorry if my message comes off as too complain-y. I have so much respect and admiration for those of you who are waiting apart!
I complain a lot but I do NOT care how I am perceived by others or what is being said!! Who cares I am NOT here to win a popularity contest. I have enough trust in myself and I will fight CIC with its violations, corruption,...will expose their unfair practices to the media even after my case is finalized. To me it is a principle.
I know what I am about to say is easier said and may be because I live in Canada. I have much respect to the people running Egypt. They have been for years under oppression and persecution. They do not have experience neither does any other party. All this under huge pressure internal and external from all sources.
Now, comparing this to the supposedly very stable government who works for the US interest and big corporations. Then compare the practices of CIC towards different nationalities, races, religions,...etc.

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i wanted to say something back and defeat my own country but i'll listen to my wise wife
as she said it isn't a competition .
i just wanna say f you but i won't say it ( no offense ) .

Silent-words

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
07-02-2012
A friend of my wife her file received June and AOR in September, they called her asking the passport . It's Ontario file ... They treat files in order :)))).. Ooooofff begad

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As long as officers are NOT supervised ... favoritism, religion profiling, privileges, racism, all sorts of corruption will continue

I have another case, he applied for his wife early Jan 2013 (after consulting with me) and Cairo Office advised them they have begun in their application today.

Here is a case we all know:
Received on feb 13, 2012
Sponsorship Approval: May 24 2012
Finalized July 18, 2012
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cairo-visa-office-t69666.0.html;msg1615172#msg1615172

This is an example of CIC corruption

http://www.cicsnews.com/?p=947
http://www.cicsnews.com/?p=1781
http://www.cicsnews.com/?p=851

Silent-words

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
07-02-2012
January 2013 ???

But which kind of racism per example my wife friend r the same like her ??
And she wasn't with a lawyer
Really I don't understand how the organize the files??

egyptianSA

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/4/2012
AOR Received.
11/7/2012
Med's Done....
15/1/2012 and redone in 16/5/2013
Passport Req..
12/5/2013
VISA ISSUED...
25/8/2013
Dr Eng X said:
As long as officers are NOT supervised ... favoritism, religion profiling, privileges, racism, all sorts of corruption will continue

I have another case, he applied for his wife early Jan 2013 (after consulting with me) and Cairo Office advised them they have begun in their application today.

Here is a case we all know:
Received on feb 13, 2012
Sponsorship Approval: May 24 2012
Finalized July 18, 2012

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cairo-visa-office-t69666.0.html;msg1615172#msg1615172

This is an example of CIC corruption

http://www.cicsnews.com/?p=947
http://www.cicsnews.com/?p=1781
http://www.cicsnews.com/?p=851
Tayeb wi b3den!!!! ,what we have to do?
what do you think DrEngx?

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
Dr Eng X said:
if there are violations (which obviously exist) in officers work, favoritism profiling based on religion How can that be reported when there is no transparency...
By the way mark my words, I will seek justice even after my case is finalized and won't be happy till I find those violaters and if it is up to me and if I can sue CIC I would
The least that we can do is steer the media, unfortunately CBC is only interested in success stories!
Its so funny you say that, cuz my husband and I have been talking about that for the last few months, I think we should start some sort of uproar after all is said and done... this is BS and a sick twisted game that none of us should be subjected to.... 100% support here Mr. eng

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
be careful guys to not travel to Canada through London

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/transitthroughtheuk/visa-transit-airside/

Barbara Baraka

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/22/2013
AOR Received.
02/19/2013
File Transfer...
03/15/2013
Med's Request
extend for 6 months
Med's Done....
05/13/2012
Interview........
05/19/2013
Passport Req..
05/19/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/20/2013 & received on 5/23/2013
LANDED..........
ISA by July 18th, 2013
Hi All. We were wondering about the medical exam. Do we have to request for a extension to it or do they (CIC) extended it by themselves? My husbands medical exam will expire in May 13th, 2013.

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamado said:
be careful guys to not travel to Canada through London

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/transitthroughtheuk/visa-transit-airside/
i had friend like us here and travelled through London the only things bad is the time of transit is will be enough to go different terminal if your plane ticket said that you might missed bcz its huge airport

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barbara Baraka said:
Hi All. We were wondering about the medical exam. Do we have to request for a extension to it or do they (CIC) extended it by themselves? My husbands medical exam will expire in May 13th, 2013.
dont do it before they asked you wait till they asked you then go and doit if you did it without their request they might keep you till the new medical that made expired

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
madatito2000 said:
dont do it before they asked you wait till they asked you then go and doit if you did it without their request they might keep you till the new medical that made expired
So do you recommend sending an email to ask about this point? My husbands medical expired January 2013 and we haven't been given any instruction...just askin