Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianHala said:
Hello,

My husband (the sponsored) lives in Alexandria, we've known the designated Doctors in Alex to undergo the meds, but I have some questions

1) we r confused about WHEN exactly to undergo the medicals??
2) What are the required medicals??
3) away from the meds, what generally are the documents that needs to be translated, and where in Alexandria, if anyone has an idea?? (can he translate the marriage certificate in Alexandria??)

Best Regards.
check this
Dr Eng X said:
here are the optimized steps... Check them ...

I found this I have not heard about this step, take the marriage to Canadian Embassy to legalize it!

Supporting documents:
1) Identity and civil status documents. An English birth certificate issued from Health ministry (wazaret elsaha).
Kashf El Ahl (qeid eila) issued after changing status to married or you take Quesimah with you (fox says you do not have to do it after changing status in i.d. however I read here by fox:
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t69666.0.html;msg742367#msg742367
)
. I understand it is issued from Sigil El medini then translated.

2) Travel documents and passports (Egyptian passport)

3) Proof of relationship to sponsor I do not know why this is necessary in case you are married!

4) Originals of police certificates and clearances . (Feish we tashbeh then translated.)

5) Proof of medical examination for the sponsored person and each of his or her dependants. The sponsored needs to fill appendix C in 3912e. Make an appointment with MDP, take Quasima and a copy of canadian passport (as fox says take photos)

Here is how I think we can optimize the process (specially if you do not live in Cairo or do not wish to go back and forth between same places):

1) Change the marital status in your ID from single to married and take it with marriage certificates to get something called al kaid al 3a'ely or kashf el ahl (family transcript) from al segel al madany then translate it .Your family means the sponsored, the sponsor and your children not your parents ok. If they do not mind giving you kaid al 3a'ely with Quasima then go ahead to gain time while getting your id changed

2) Take your arabic birth certificate to the minister of the health, they will give you an English birth certificate

3,4,5) For the "Kaed A'ely", Marriage Certificate and Police Certificate get them all translated from the Ministry of
Justice Let the police certifiate be your last paper as it expires

(in case you need other dosuments translated you can translate it at office called (Happy International Business center
a Khairt street
medan lazoughly
795 9902
795 9947
(please update numbers) they are approved by cic, ...)
6) Authenticate all from the ministry of foreign affairs.
Remember anything in arabic has to be taken for authentication before translation because you get translation of the stamps as well...
some steps need update or so...

cutenough

Star Member
Mar 23, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
Never received
File Transfer...
20-08-2012 transfer to cairo 21-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2013
LANDED..........
Military issue ... Finally landed 28 dec 2013
Finally approve by Missisauga !!!
10 May-25 October

File send to Ottawa !!!!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutenough said:
Finally approve by Missisauga !!!
10 May-25 October

File send to Ottawa !!!!
Congratulations, did you know why it took that long?

cutenough

Star Member
Mar 23, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
Never received
File Transfer...
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2013
LANDED..........
Hello

First they send me a letter saying they didn't received the code bare and the 2 pages of form 1344. I am 99.9 % sure it was in the package... I needed to send it back... after I send it they had a hard time to locate where the file was....Ottawa or Mississauga..

Finally everything is ok !

ASalama

Jul 9, 2012
Hi All,
I am applying for my spouse who is in Egypt, file received by CIC on 12.September 2012, and sponsor approval on 31.October 2012.

The update says medical received as of today (07. November 2012) I am not sure but what does that mean? Is that good or bad and how long does this step usually take and how long should we expect to wait?

Any feedback would be really appreciated.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASalama said:
Hi All,
I am applying for my spouse who is in Egypt, file received by CIC on 12.September 2012, and sponsor approval on 31.October 2012.

The update says medical received as of today (07. November 2012) I am not sure but what does that mean? Is that good or bad and how long does this step usually take and how long should we expect to wait?

Any feedback would be really appreciated.
That is very good. Processing times
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

ASalama

Jul 9, 2012
Thank you for your response I am aware that this is the website to check processing times but how long does it usually take between the time the app is received and it changig to be in process? any averages?

gigotheking

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO/Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
Doc's Request.
22-08-2012 and february 2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2012/csq received july 24th
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
Med's Request
extended till feb 14th 2014
Med's Done....
02-03-2012/results received july 9th
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
feb14th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
march 5th 2013
LANDED..........
verrrry soooooon
ASalama said:
Thank you for your response I am aware that this is the website to check processing times but how long does it usually take between the time the app is received and it changig to be in process? any averages?

First congrats for the approval , well actually the second step is longer than the first one... Now the waiting is 14 months total.. But I would say it takes from 9 to 12 months average... Good luck

gigotheking

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO/Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
Doc's Request.
22-08-2012 and february 2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2012/csq received july 24th
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
Med's Request
extended till feb 14th 2014
Med's Done....
02-03-2012/results received july 9th
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
feb14th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
march 5th 2013
LANDED..........
verrrry soooooon
cutenough said:
Hello

First they send me a letter saying they didn't received the code bare and the 2 pages of form 1344. I am 99.9 % sure it was in the package... I needed to send it back... after I send it they had a hard time to locate where the file was....Ottawa or Mississauga..

Finally everything is ok !

Well at least it is transfered now.... So welcome to our world

cutenough

Star Member
Mar 23, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
Never received
File Transfer...
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2013
LANDED..........
Yes thank !!!

tootab

Oct 24, 2012
Hey everyone. couple of questions here,
Do i have to get true copies of all the documents hubby translated: birth cert, keyd el ahly, marriage cert, police cert, or do i just hand in the translations and the originals documents?
second, I'm Canadian/ Egyptian, and i got married with my Egyptian civil identity card here in Egypt, do i need to sent a true copy of the civil card and translation?

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tootab said:
Hey everyone. couple of questions here,
Do i have to get true copies of all the documents hubby translated: birth cert, keyd el ahly, marriage cert, police cert, or do i just hand in the translations and the originals documents?
second, I'm Canadian/ Egyptian, and i got married with my Egyptian civil identity card here in Egypt, do i need to sent a true copy of the civil card and translation?
I believe you can find answers in
check this
Dr Eng X said:
here are the optimized steps... Check them ...

I found this I have not heard about this step, take the marriage to Canadian Embassy to legalize it!

Supporting documents:
1) Identity and civil status documents. An English birth certificate issued from Health ministry (wazaret elsaha).
Kashf El Ahl (qeid eila) issued after changing status to married or you take Quesimah with you (fox says you do not have to do it after changing status in i.d. however I read here by fox:
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t69666.0.html;msg742367#msg742367
)
. I understand it is issued from Sigil El medini then translated.

2) Travel documents and passports (Egyptian passport)

3) Proof of relationship to sponsor I do not know why this is necessary in case you are married!

4) Originals of police certificates and clearances . (Feish we tashbeh then translated.)

5) Proof of medical examination for the sponsored person and each of his or her dependants. The sponsored needs to fill appendix C in 3912e. Make an appointment with MDP, take Quasima and a copy of canadian passport (as fox says take photos)

Here is how I think we can optimize the process (specially if you do not live in Cairo or do not wish to go back and forth between same places):

1) Change the marital status in your ID from single to married and take it with marriage certificates to get something called al kaid al 3a'ely or kashf el ahl (family transcript) from al segel al madany then translate it .Your family means the sponsored, the sponsor and your children not your parents ok. If they do not mind giving you kaid al 3a'ely with Quasima then go ahead to gain time while getting your id changed

2) Take your arabic birth certificate to the minister of the health, they will give you an English birth certificate

3,4,5) For the "Kaed A'ely", Marriage Certificate and Police Certificate get them all translated from the Ministry of
Justice Let the police certifiate be your last paper as it expires

(in case you need other dosuments translated you can translate it at office called (Happy International Business center
a Khairt street
medan lazoughly
795 9902
795 9947
(please update numbers) they are approved by cic, ...)
6) Authenticate all from the ministry of foreign affairs.
Remember anything in arabic has to be taken for authentication before translation because you get translation of the stamps as well...
some steps need update or so...

tootab

Oct 24, 2012
Thank you for your reply, but no it doesn't answer my questions. I am the sponsor who is sponsoring my husband, but in my marriage cert i used my Egyptian ID not my Canadian, i have dual citizenship, so when i send in my application do i need to provide them with a translated copy of that ID??.
Also, on the web site it says any documents translated need to have true copies with them, does this mean the translation true copies or true copies of the original document?
another question i had was is it ok to send the application to my mom in canada to mail it for me from there, since im here in Egypt?

HRH

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Sudan
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2012 another medical 10/3/2014
AOR Received.
14-06-2012
Med's Done....
20/2/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
29/4/2014
LANDED..........
4/6/2014
shams shams said:
hello everybody iwould like to tell you that my husband go an email today informing him that he got interview in two weeks in November 5, 2012 and he must bring his passport and pics of him and some other stuff
i cant believe that im really so much happy for that oh wow
i check e case they said medical received and in process
so cool oh wowow
salam alicum.
what happen with your husband in the interview ? i hope every thing was good.plz inform us thanx.
good luck for every one.