+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

maxayma

May 11, 2020
my medical will expire next month, who do i contact to extend it ? and do our lawyer have to do it or we can do it ?
of course you are always advised to contact Cairo office or sent a webfrom. In general during normal time before COVID 19 when application exceeds a year processing time and medical expires they automatically extend it.

Samuel Nasr

Apr 12, 2019
of course you are always advised to contact Cairo office or sent a webfrom. In general during normal time before COVID 19 when application exceeds a year processing time and medical expires they automatically extend it.
we sent a few web form they never replied to us, and when we send an email we only get automated emails back , so will they automatically extend the medical without me contacting them ?

MDh2o

May 1, 2019
If We apply to TRV , will the application /passport stamping still need to be processed through that closed VO office in cairo?

new335896

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
my wife is going to apply for TRV ? my son is a Canadian citizen currently in Egypt with her , he's 6 years old need to attend school this year . he can't travel by himself and for sure needs his mother all the time !! what is the chance ?

MDh2o

May 1, 2019
MP advised me to not apply to TRV while sponsorship application under processing.
Any news if the Cairo office started processing any applications?!!!!.Ankra office is actively processing files.

new335896

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
MP advised me to not apply to TRV while sponsorship application under processing.
Any news if the Cairo office started processing any applications?!!!!.Ankra office is actively processing files.
my wife applied for TRV while sponsorship in process , i know few ppl applied and got the TRV visa while still waiting for sponsorship and the TRV is going to be processed in Ankra , and no Cairo VO still closed .

MDh2o

May 1, 2019
my wife applied for TRV while sponsorship in process , i know few ppl applied and got the TRV visa while still waiting for sponsorship and the TRV is going to be processed in Ankra , and no Cairo VO still closed .
Thank you for your reply. I thought this room is closed . ;)