+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIPS delay. What to do?

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
No. I was refused twice for the same reasons i.e

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. I am honestly feeling helpless. what do you suggest i do? Also, What are various other reasons that come under purpose of visit which I can cover all at once
You need to showed strong tight you have with back home. Officer at this stage does not want student to stay in Canada after graduated. Refused twice with the same reasons. SO what you fixed to apply for the second times? if there is no different than previous record, it will be refused again. Plus too much rejection, may even cause higher rejection on visitor visa.

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
Usually you dont ordered GCMS for this case. It will either you have not showed enough money, or your furutre program is lower than previous education. All of this facts can cause anything to happened.

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
IF you are so so worry, maybe seek consultant for help. rejected twice, and if you risk for the third in short time, it is highly not gonna work. just like credit score.

Jagritik

Oct 31, 2019
I have had applied for my CAIPS after getting 2 student refusals but now I have received this message from the CAIPS team

I wish to inform you that, in accordance with the Access to Information Act, an extension of 90 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution.

I had applied on 1st October and it should have come by 1st November. But now I am confused about whether I should re-apply without the CAIPS or should just wait for it to come before Dec 1.

Please Help
Did u get the caipes notes by now

Jagritik

Oct 31, 2019
I have had applied for my CAIPS after getting 2 student refusals but now I have received this message from the CAIPS team

I wish to inform you that, in accordance with the Access to Information Act, an extension of 90 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution.

I had applied on 1st October and it should have come by 1st November. But now I am confused about whether I should re-apply without the CAIPS or should just wait for it to come before Dec 1.

Please Help
U got the caipes notes by now ? Or not

Reactions: skks

Harman jattana

Oct 23, 2019

Please Help

Are you get your caips??? Plz rply

Reactions: skks

Jagritik

Oct 31, 2019
Wow, it seems like you have a lot of files attached to your records. Were your applications refused for complex reasons?
Hi i have got my caips file
I need your help to atleast understand it . Pls
I ordered the file and it was total of 53 pages. I would like to brief abt me am last year paseed put student with 86% overall in 12 grade and in PCBM stream and ilets 7.5 overall . I applied for biochemistry there at university of Regina and was refused. The reason taht came in caips was : review of all information including client past career and educational history . I am nit satisfied that the course of study when weighed against the high cost of international study in Canada has career potential benefits hence the candidate is not a bonafide student . I refuse the applicant on basis of persuant to sector R216(1) b of IRPA.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Hi i have got my caips file
I need your help to atleast understand it . Pls
I ordered the file and it was total of 53 pages. I would like to brief abt me am last year paseed put student with 86% overall in 12 grade and in PCBM stream and ilets 7.5 overall . I applied for biochemistry there at university of Regina and was refused. The reason taht came in caips was : review of all information including client past career and educational history . I am nit satisfied that the course of study when weighed against the high cost of international study in Canada has career potential benefits hence the candidate is not a bonafide student . I refuse the applicant on basis of persuant to sector R216(1) b of IRPA.
What was your past experience and VO is wondering why spend so much money in Canada when you can pursue same career in your country?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Mayn i am just a high school passed student so idont get it why is there an objection abt my course thing
Trust me, VO want to know everything. BioChemistry major is offered in other countries including your country I believe. Explain why you want to pursue that major in Canada and not your country and how it will help you. According to VO, he/she/they is asking, why spend thousands of dollars in Canada while you can do the same major in your country? Have a clear goals. Show VO you know what you want to do and prove you are genuine.