+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIPS delay. What to do?

skks

Sep 4, 2019
I am actually stuck in a situation where I am left with no other options. Exactly why I asked. Had I got my Caips on time this wouldn't be in the criteria

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
And your choice is to wait and miss the January intake, or apply now and possibly be rejected again.

If you wait and miss the January intake you may know more about the rejections to try to apply again.

If you apply now you may either address the reasons for rejection (but if nothing is really changing in your applications, then it's random chance), or you may miss them and be rejected again.

If you're rejected three times in a row, you look like you're just constantly trying to get into Canada, causing more "purpose of visit" problems in the future.

If you wait and see what the notes say and address the concern, you could be given a permit.

skks

Sep 4, 2019
And your choice is to wait and miss the January intake, or apply now and possibly be rejected again.

If you wait and miss the January intake you may know more about the rejections to try to apply again.

If you apply now you may either address the reasons for rejection (but if nothing is really changing in your applications, then it's random chance), or you may miss them and be rejected again.

If you're rejected three times in a row, you look like you're just constantly trying to get into Canada, causing more "purpose of visit" problems in the future.

If you wait and see what the notes say and address the concern, you could be given a permit.

That program wouldn't be there after this intake and I will have to wait almost another year to apply again.. exactly why this dilemma

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You seem set on applying no matter what I say.

So apply. If you don't address the underlying reasons for refusal, good luck with ever applying again!

skks

Sep 4, 2019
You seem set on applying no matter what I say.

So apply. If you don't address the underlying reasons for refusal, good luck with ever applying again!
That's not the case. I am just hoping my CAIPS come on time so I could address on the main points. Also just curious, Does this delay happen often with other applicants as well?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019

I know of someone who got rejected 3 times and got on the fourth one. I agree with you. CAIPS notes is worth waiting for to get it on another attempt.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I know of someone who got rejected 3 times and got on the fourth one. I agree with you. CAIPS notes is worth waiting for to get it on another attempt.
There are anecdotal examples of people applying for years only to finally be approved.

Any many of people who get rejected twice and never approved again.

Wait for the notes.

Reactions: Humpholito24

Harman jattana

Oct 23, 2019
I am in the same situation. I applied for caips on 2nd august btt still not received it.89 days are passed today . I also feel helpless

Jagritik

Oct 31, 2019
There are anecdotal examples of people applying for years only to finally be approved.

Any many of people who get rejected twice and never approved again.

Wait for the notes.
Hi i actually have the same problem tht my study visa got rejected two times but i have just completed my 12 grade this year with stream PCBM and i scored 87% all over the highest were in physics and biology that is 92 and i got complete 10 cgpa in 10 grade so i thought that my profile is gonna pretty good because i got 7.5 bands in ilets exam too . I decided to go for bachelors in biochemistry . Then my visa got rejected fr the same reason that immigration act that m going to stay there . I still didnt get why this is happenin like people with less band score and percentage are gettin the visa . I also applied for

Jagritik

Oct 31, 2019
Hi i actually have the same problem tht my study visa got rejected two times but i have just completed my 12 grade this year with stream PCBM and i scored 87% all over the highest were in physics and biology that is 92 and i got complete 10 cgpa in 10 grade so i thought that my profile is gonna pretty good because i got 7.5 bands in ilets exam too . I decided to go for bachelors in biochemistry . Then my visa got rejected fr the same reason that immigration act that m going to stay there . I still didnt get why this is happenin like people with less band score and percentage are gettin the visa . I also applied for CAIPES but niw they askin fr 90 days extension ? What do you think must be the reason ? Pls help should i wait for caipes or prep to try for admission here in india

Jagritik

Oct 31, 2019
I have had applied for my CAIPS after getting 2 student refusals but now I have received this message from the CAIPS team

I wish to inform you that, in accordance with the Access to Information Act, an extension of 90 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution.

I had applied on 1st October and it should have come by 1st November. But now I am confused about whether I should re-apply without the CAIPS or should just wait for it to come before Dec 1.

Please Help
Did u get the caipes ? Does it helps