+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CACB - Canadian Architectural Certification Board

Rashabanihani

Feb 25, 2021
Hi it's me again! No questions about the application this time teehee. So I've successfully filled the online form and now I'm finally directed to the payment. Do we get access to/ pdf file of the form we submitted online once we make the payment? Or the online form once submitted stays with the CACB?
Best of luck for you ! I was wondering if you could send me an example of the way you filled your Appendix as I am having a hard time understanding :/

taaran.s

Nov 21, 2017
Hi,
I am planning to apply for certification, has someone from India got their certification without submitting a portfolio.
Would really appreciate your help and guidance.

taaran.s

Nov 21, 2017
Hi. Can you please help me. As per CACB'S online application requirements I am asked to submit a portfolio with 2 design projects and a 4 page submission to provide brief of all my design submission during all 5 semesters.

My question is - Do I need to add photos of all my academic design projects in the 4 page submission? I don't have photos of my submissions which were on paper (non-digital) from the 1st two years.

Please suggest what did you submit?
I did my graduation from India and fall under non-accredited category.
Hi,
I am planning to apply for certification, has someone from India got their certification without submitting a portfolio.

taaran.s

Nov 21, 2017
Good day.
To God be all the Glory great things He has done!!!!

I received letter of acceptance and certificate number from CACB today.

However, my certificate wasn't in the email attachment will it be mailed to my mailing address?.

Thanks once again
Hi,
Would really appreciate your help and guidance.

mademoiselle_

Mar 3, 2020
Good day.

However, my certificate wasn't in the email attachment will it be mailed to my mailing address?.

Thanks once again
HI! Congratulations on the CACB Accreditation ! Yes, they will send you the original certificate to your mailing address.

rainadarga

Jan 17, 2022
Just wanted to let y'all know that I've received my CACB accreditation! Thank you to everyone who patiently answered all my queries!! :')
Hi,

I am planning to apply for certification. If possible, Can you please help with the form you filled for reference.
Thanks in advance.

Raina

rainadarga

Jan 17, 2022
Good day.

Thanks once again
Hi,

I am planning to apply for certification. If possible, Can you please help with the form you filled for reference.
Thanks in advance.

Raina

Burinata

Sep 27, 2021
Hi everyone!

Just want to know, sending the transcripts in a sealed envelope is mandatory? I have the original transcripts from my both bachelor's and master's degree with me in Canada without official envelopes, and both of the universities don't send the documents directly to me or any kind of organization.

Do you think will it be a big problem to send them without a sealed envelope?

swh5

Feb 8, 2022
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Chennai
NOC Code......
Just wanted to let y'all know that I've received my CACB accreditation! Thank you to everyone who patiently answered all my queries!! :')
Congratulations!! I've just begun my application process and your queries gave me a lot of helpful insights. I was wondering did you apply from India?
Would be great if we could connect via e-mail if possible! TIA! :)

choco_bebe868

Dec 5, 2020
good night - has anyone tried applying from outside of Canada since Covid?

do you mind sharing how you went through the process - did you do express entry and apply for the CACB or did you wait till after you got to Canada to start the process?

happybirthday

Feb 26, 2020
Congratulations to you too, buddy! My undergraduate degree is from South Asia, so my application was approved under Condition 2 (Degree or Diploma not accredited by the CACB).
In any case, you have nothing to worry about even if you received a provisional approval. Most provincial Architectural associations will allow you to enroll into the ‘Intern Architect Program’ with a provisional certificate. This way you can complete the required course within a fixed time frame while working as an Intern Architect. Wish you the very best:)
Hi, maybe i am a little bit late. congrats for your CACB accreditation. May i ask if you have fulfilled the 160 credit hours for your education?