+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CACB - Canadian Architectural Certification Board

brownarmrest

Dec 12, 2022
Hey, I'm not sure if the tread has answered this previously, but if someone could please help me with the course categorisation I'd be really grateful. I'm a Mumbai University graduate, and I'm not sure how the courses are categorised into the 6 areas in their equational qualification list. I'm particularly concerned about the English/French subjects they'd require. Can we include Humanity or Theory of Design courses into this category since they're analytical in nature?

Thank you.

SiddhitaAhire

Jul 11, 2023
Hey, I'm not sure if the tread has answered this previously, but if someone could please help me with the course categorisation I'd be really grateful. I'm a Mumbai University graduate, and I'm not sure how the courses are categorised into the 6 areas in their equational qualification list. I'm particularly concerned about the English/French subjects they'd require. Can we include Humanity or Theory of Design courses into this category since they're analytical in nature?

Thank you.
Hi there, I did apply for Cacb and I didn’t involve humanities in English/french category. Since humanities is a different category all together, same for TOS if that’s what you mean. I can share you a link which will help you maybe:
This helped me and clarified my doubts a bit with categorisation of the subjects. I know things can get tough for international architects- Hope it helps! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: brownarmrest

brownarmrest

Dec 12, 2022
Hi there, I did apply for Cacb and I didn’t involve humanities in English/french category. Since humanities is a different category all together, same for TOS if that’s what you mean. I can share you a link which will help you maybe:
This helped me and clarified my doubts a bit with categorisation of the subjects. I know things can get tough for international architects- Hope it helps! :)
This was really helpful, thanks a bunch!

Reactions: SiddhitaAhire