+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL to PPR average waiting time?

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Interesting. I am about to make a very important decision soon, whether to remain in my current uni. (that means I will not go to Canada) or leave my current uni in the hope that I will get the study permit/visa in time (that means I will lose my scholarship in my current uni). I hope, the decision is made very soon. 15 to 30 days is a lot, but I guess there is nothing I can do.
I don't think so, the timeline seems beyond that 30 days..!

Nikhil17

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Aha ,

Ya maybe you are right, as I got mine exactly on the 31st day of my BVL, immediately a day after my college got on the approved dli list..
Was your application Sds or Non-SDS? I got my BVL 17 days ago but no updates since then. My application was Non-SDS offline file which I applied back in March

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Was your application Sds or Non-SDS? I got my BVL 17 days ago but no updates since then. My application was Non-SDS offline file which I applied back in March
Mine was non sds as I had applied from Saudi , and mine was a resubmission, my OPR got delayed because of my college not being on the covid 19 dli list.., I received my BVL on Nov 15 and I had submitted my application on Sept 21st

Reactions: Nikhil17

kessyg

Oct 3, 2018
india
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Otta2a
ok but in general how many days it takes after biometrics are given for BVL to come ...

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Hi bro . Congratulations . Even I received the ppr in my gc key account. But have not received the mail yet . Did you receive the mail ? And did you send the passport through courier?

What is your timeline and intake and when did your medicals got updated ?