+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL to PPR average waiting time?

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
I was under the implication that PPR is usually within 24 hours of BVL, but the seems to be not the case now. I have received my BVL in November 22nd and no PPR till now. My timeline is in my signature. Would like to know of others waiting after BVL as well.

Reactions: Aesopzai

bkz_q

Aug 20, 2020
you should wait until we see May applicants start receiving their PPR, then they will send for June, after that, for July, and so on.

Reactions: usman_1986

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
you should wait until we see May applicants start receiving their PPR, then they will send for June, after that, for July, and so on.
I hope that was the case, but it is not. Many people applied in September and October (and before that) and got their PPR.

Reactions: Danish097 and bkz_q

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
I hope that was the case, but it is not. Many people applied in September and October (and before that) and got their PPR.
Those are cherry picked figures of the minority. It all revolves around the DLI list update, since your DLI came on the list on Nov 2, the delay is usual. Average time of OPR after BVL is 1 - 30 days.

Reactions: Aesopzai

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
Those are cherry picked figures of the minority. It all revolves around the DLI list update, since your DLI came on the list on Nov 2, the delay is usual. Average time of OPR after BVL is 15 - 30 days.
Interesting. I am about to make a very important decision soon, whether to remain in my current uni. (that means I will not go to Canada) or leave my current uni in the hope that I will get the study permit/visa in time (that means I will lose my scholarship in my current uni). I hope, the decision is made very soon. 15 to 30 days is a lot, but I guess there is nothing I can do.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Interesting. I am about to make a very important decision soon, whether to remain in my current uni. (that means I will not go to Canada) or leave my current uni in the hope that I will get the study permit/visa in time (that means I will lose my scholarship in my current uni). I hope, the decision is made very soon. 15 to 30 days is a lot, but I guess there is nothing I can do.
There are always ways out, like changing your DLI once you land in Canada. Starting online is another option.

Reactions: m7md

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
You should see the applicants who's application proccesd in Abu Dhabi
Totally inaccurate statement. I am one of quite a few whose applications were processed in Abu Dhabi and approved before May applicants, I applied in Sep and got my approval in Oct. The notion that there is a queue is incorrect. I, for one, don't know for sure how this all works (in terms of who gets processed now and who get processed later), but to say that if May applicants in India didn't get their applications approved that means later submissions still need to wait is not correct.

Reactions: Danish097
Aug 18, 2020
Category........
STUDY
I was under the implication that PPR is usually within 24 hours of BVL, but the seems to be not the case now. I have received my BVL in November 22nd and no PPR till now. My timeline is in my signature. Would like to know of others waiting after BVL as well.
Hi. I got BVL today from AUH VO. waiting for ppr now. Indian citizen applied in September 09 from UAE.

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hi. I got BVL today from AUH VO. waiting for ppr now. Indian citizen applied in September 09 from UAE.
Thats great, Was your application SDS or non-SDS?

When was your eligibility approved?

Which Intake are you taking, I mean Jan 2021 or May 2021?

Thank you for sharing your feedback

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Totally inaccurate statement. I am one of quite a few whose applications were processed in Abu Dhabi and approved before May applicants, I applied in Sep and got my approval in Oct. The notion that there is a queue is incorrect. I, for one, don't know for sure how this all works (in terms of who gets processed now and who get processed later), but to say that if May applicants in India didn't get their applications approved that means later submissions still need to wait is not correct.
Very happy for you. Kindly advise exact timelines. If you can please elaborate the eligibility approval and PPR duration. Did you give Bio or you had it earlier?

Which Intake are you in?

Many thanks for your feedback.

Aug 18, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Thats great, Was your application SDS or non-SDS?

When was your eligibility approved?

Which Intake are you taking, I mean Jan 2021 or May 2021?

Thank you for sharing your feedback
It's non SDS. My eligibility is still pending.

I am going for Jan 2021

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
Thats correct coz i applied on May 7th and havent received any BVL or PPR yet!
Submit a web form, I applied in August and got my BVL a few days ago. Currently waiting for the next update.
I'm not the only august applicant who has received this week