Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Very happy for you. Kindly advise exact timelines. If you can please elaborate the eligibility approval and PPR duration. Did you give Bio or you had it earlier?

Which Intake are you in?

Many thanks for your feedback.
Thank you.
Applied on the 2nd of Sep
Biometrics done last year for TRV Visitor application (it was refused by the way)
AIP received on the 14th of Sep
BVL received on the 22nd of Oct
OPR received on the 23rd of Oct
LOI received on the 4th of Nov

Not sure what you mean by "elaborate the eligibility approval and PPR duration", please be specific with your questions so I can give you accurate answers that will help you and others in this forum.

My intake is Winter 2021 (as in Jan 2021). Program of study is Bsc Biology: BioMedical Sciences

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Thank you.
Biometrics done last year for TRV Visitor application (it was refused by the way)

Not sure what you mean by "elaborate the eligibility approval and PPR duration", please be specific with your questions so I can give you accurate answers that will help you and others in this forum.

My intake is Winter 2021 (as in Jan 2021). Program of study is Bsc Biology: BioMedical Sciences
Very detailed reply, Thank you once again.

In the GCKey account the first point appears 'eligibility' is the first point which says 'we are reviewing your eligibility' and some of the members share the date of approval on eligibility so thats why I was wondering when you got the eligibility but I could related that to your AIP because AIP is not available now for current applications.

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Thank you.

Very detailed reply, Thank you once again.

In the GCKey account the first point appears 'eligibility' is the first point which says 'we are reviewing your eligibility' and some of the members share the date of approval on eligibility so thats why I was wondering when you got the eligibility but I could related that to your AIP because AIP is not available now for current applications.

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Thank you.

One quick question, if you have given Biometrics earlier then will you still receive BVL ?

Soontogo

Nov 17, 2020
Hey guys, I just want to know I passed my medical on the 28th of November and no update till then, when can I expect BVL?
Thank you

dkapadiya

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
Anyone here still waiting for PPR after receiving BVL? have you submitted webform or email? got any response ?