+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

Haripriya1209

Jun 6, 2021
Oh. By the looks of it it seems that they would have made a decision. Given:
1. It was a re-application so they can take quick calls
2. The BVL also came along.

So the theory that BVL=decision is not standing true here. Anyway, if you had tackled your weak points as per the GCMS, you look like ready for the PPR! All the best!
Thanks.
let’s see, I will try to call again after couple of weeks..

pritz_90

Jun 8, 2021
I just called IRCC waited for 50 mins in queue. After the security questions, I straightaway asked him if my eligibility is passed or failed. He took 2-3 mins to check and told me that my eligibility is in progress :confused:
Lmao. I too called them 15 minuter ealier. Same they replied eligiblity is still in progress.

Abhinhatez

Jul 7, 2021
Trivandrum
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
June 6
My medical hasn't
Same here..!! Applied on June 7th, Medical passed on 11th, got BVL on 11th, Eligibility started on same day. No update since then.
My
Same here..!! Applied on June 7th, Medical passed on 11th, got BVL on 11th, Eligibility started on same day. No update since then.
My medical isn't updated but review started on 11. Did u try calling ircc.

vikkisharma

Jun 15, 2021
So guys BIG NEWS for me -- office is Ottawa and eligibility passed. PPR is on the way I presume let's see when. I still could not believe the lady said passed, she had a heavy French accent, the romantic one :) . After she said passed, it was all music to my ears!

@Alpha_Wolf @DevSB @Shadow_Man open them fckn beers now.
Hey man. congratulations. can you please tell us whole process of calling? like which keys you pressed at what IST you called and so. Thanks and again Congratulations

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Given before applying for visa
Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
Hey can anyone pls say that ..can I re-apply if my application is under progress ?

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
number +18882422100
immigration press 1
(somewhere in between you have to enter your UCI nmbr)
transfer to processing press 1
status of processing times press 1
study or temporary resident/visit (not sure) press 1
application starts with S ? press 1
enter application no then #
then year of birth
press 1 to know status
then listen to the bot
then press 0 to speak to agent and wait for like 30-40 mints and ask them which office is processing, if ottawa, then ask if eligibility passed or not, if other office, then no point, they wont tell you.
@vikkisharma