App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Have seen people raise a webform and their medicals getting updated or their results coming in sooner. Good luck. Hope you hear soon.
would raising webforms really help? I have not raised a single one yet cause it always seemed useless other than for updating application with important documents and such.

Reactions: Krupesh112

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
would raising webforms really help? I have not raised a single one yet cause it always seemed useless other than for updating application with important documents and such.
Only recently I came across people raising webforms and their medicals status getting updated or their files moving. Idk how this works because if that’s how it’s happening then it means are they just sitting on it? The absurdity of this all.

Reactions: Shadow_Man

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
There is no harm in raising webforms. The reply isn’t guaranteed though.
I raised one like 10 days ago. Not even acknowledgement man!!! Although it was an additional letter that my university had sent re-stating that the offer is unconditional and to please issue the permit blah blah.

SoI sent that.. and also wrote that so much time has passed this that blah blah

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
So guys BIG NEWS for me -- office is Ottawa and eligibility passed. PPR is on the way I presume let's see when. I still could not believe the lady said passed, she had a heavy French accent, the romantic one :) . After she said passed, it was all music to my ears!

@Alpha_Wolf @DevSB @Shadow_Man open them fckn beers now.
A great news after some weeks. You deserve that all the way buddy. Time for partyyyy. :D

• Love
Reactions: rogerdude1

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
So guys BIG NEWS for me -- office is Ottawa and eligibility passed. PPR is on the way I presume let's see when. I still could not believe the lady said passed, she had a heavy French accent, the romantic one :) . After she said passed, it was all music to my ears!

Hakuuuuuuna Matataaaaaaaaa....... life is aaa goooooood.

I told you that you were worried for no fuckin reason:p:rolleyes:

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021

Congratulations!!
Can you please share the process you followed? I want to call too!

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Share the options that you picked and also how it went, they told me that they cannot share info if the application is not being processed in canada study permit applications. The agent said that my file has been processed in new delhi.
number +18882422100
immigration press 1
(somewhere in between you have to enter your UCI nmbr)
transfer to processing press 1
status of processing times press 1
study or temporary resident/visit (not sure) press 1
application starts with S ? press 1
enter application no then #
then year of birth
press 1 to know status
then listen to the bot
then press 0 to speak to agent and wait for like 30-40 mints and ask them which office is processing, if ottawa, then ask if eligibility passed or not, if other office, then no point, they wont tell you.

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Thank you for the wishes guys. I have this feeling we all will get PPRs. There'll be a bonfire, there'll be beers and us dancing like granny got a new knee!
number +18882422100
immigration press 1
(somewhere in between you have to enter your UCI nmbr)
transfer to processing press 1
status of processing times press 1
study or temporary resident/visit (not sure) press 1
application starts with S ? press 1
enter application no then #
then year of birth
press 1 to know status
then listen to the bot
then press 0 to speak to agent and wait for like 30-40 mints and ask them which office is processing, if ottawa, then ask if eligibility passed or not, if other office, then no point, they wont tell you.
Did you call using textnow app?