+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

Jul 6, 2021
Conestoga college file logded on 14 may medicals update on 18 may correspondence letter on 1st june ielts 6.5 not less 6 after that no update

Rohan Dominic

Oct 4, 2019
Hey guys!
I called the ircc today. They told me my application was still in progress.
I’d already got my bvl on 7th May. He asked me if I got anything after that. I said no. I asked him like 4 times what my application status was. He said the same thing. He told me I’d get the message within 2 business days. He said there was a correspondence letter or something. But idk if it’s bvl or refusal or if he was confused. Cause I had already got my bvl on 7th May. What does that mean? I’m really worried. He was really polite though. However, I forgot to ask him about my eligibility criteria. But this confusion has made my anxiety go up. But well, anyway I’ll get to know in 2 days.

Reactions: rogerdude1

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Hey guys!
I called the ircc today. They told me my application was still in progress.
I’d already got my bvl on 7th May. He asked me if I got anything after that. I said no. I asked him like 4 times what my application status was. He said the same thing. He told me I’d get the message within 2 business days. He said there was a correspondence letter or something. But idk if it’s bvl or refusal or if he was confused. Cause I had already got my bvl on 7th May. What does that mean? I’m really worried. He was really polite though. However, I forgot to ask him about my eligibility criteria. But this confusion has made my anxiety go up. But well, anyway I’ll get to know in 2 days.
Hey. You can also call again if you’re anxious.
Also, yours was an SDS application right?

Haripriya1209

Jun 6, 2021
I just called IRCC waited for 50 mins in queue. After the security questions, I straightaway asked him if my eligibility is passed or failed. He took 2-3 mins to check and told me that my eligibility is in progress :confused:

• Sad

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Haha not sure .. but I was actually expecting that my eligibility could be in progress as I applied on 5th June .. it’s only been a lil more than a month
My bad. I saw in earlier posts that you applied in April.
Also, when did you eligibility turn to ‘review’?

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Got BVL on 11th June and the eligibility started in same day
Oh. By the looks of it it seems that they would have made a decision. Given:
1. It was a re-application so they can take quick calls
2. The BVL also came along.

So the theory that BVL=decision is not standing true here. Anyway, if you had tackled your weak points as per the GCMS, you look like ready for the PPR! All the best!