Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
Why the gc key page is not working... Whenever I login it send me back to the main page !! Has anyone got this issue?

Reactions: Sblue

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
Not sure if relevant update - I just talked to IRCC and the agent told me that I have passed my eligibility review. When i asked if it is a good news, she said "Its an excellent news and wait for remaining formalities".

So guys, dont lose hope. GC still shows that its under review but thats how it is. Also, BVL says that my application is being processed at Ottawa but my primary visa office is New Delhi. So, I have often seen this that people keep on getting confused form the BVL office. Biometrics and Medical are processed internally at Ottawa office but decision is mostly made by the local office. The agent was super nice to tell me that although BVL contains Canadian office name, my form is at the New Delhi office. Anyways, it was a big relief as I have been waiting for PPR from the last 3 months. I hope this helps in bringing down the anxiety of fellow forum members.

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Not sure if relevant update - I just talked to IRCC and the agent told me that I have passed my eligibility review. When i asked if it is a good news, she said "Its an excellent news and wait for remaining formalities".

So guys, dont lose hope. GC still shows that its under review but thats how it is. Also, BVL says that my application is being processed at Ottawa but my primary visa office is New Delhi. So, I have often seen this that people keep on getting confused form the BVL office. Biometrics and Medical are processed internally at Ottawa office but decision is mostly made by the local office. The agent was super nice to tell me that although BVL contains Canadian office name, my form is at the New Delhi office. Anyways, it was a big relief as I have been waiting for PPR from the last 3 months. I hope this helps in bringing down the anxiety of fellow forum members.
Great news, congratulations :)

Quick question, did textnow work for you? I tired from two accounts, it never gave me a number and kept logging me out until my account was locked. lost two accounts till now

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021

Quick question, did textnow work for you? I tired from two accounts, it never gave me a number and kept logging me out until my account was locked. lost two accounts till now
That’s bad. It worked for me in one go and for most people, the second try with new email did it. Are you trying with a VPN and on wifi?

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021

I used textme. Its an old account which had some credits left.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
I tried both with and without vpn on wifi, didnt work. Did vpn work for you?
Yeah so idk if something worked in the positive. I did with vpn+wifi as a precaution and it worked like a charm.

PS- if you are non-SDS, do not waste your time on this man. Just wait it out. :/

But I may very well be wrong. So do try if that relaxes you. April non-SDS guys already have had a lot of nerves.

Last edited:

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Yeah so idk if something worked in the positive. I did with vpn+wifi as a precaution and it worked like a charm.

PS- if you are non-SDS, do not waste your time on this man. Just wait it out. :/
Yeah you are right, its just the wait that is painful as we submitted our files way before the 15th may deadline.

It may not be just for SDS, as I @imisstraveling signature, it falls under non-sds as well and still he got a positive response over call.

I think its just random at this moment.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Yeah you are right, its just the wait that is painful as we submitted our files way before the 15th may deadline.

It may not be just for SDS, as I @imisstraveling signature, it falls under non-sds as well and still he got a positive response over call.

I think its just random at this moment.
Yeah I just realized. Woah. Maybe I will call again tomorrow then. Last time I remember the french lady asked me UCI and straight away asked me to call local visa office as I ‘applied outside canada’.
I saw it was happening with a lot of non-SDS and other guys confirmed it too.
Maybe they have changed that process now? Cause I heard people are entering UCI online first. I was told to keep it ready rather and only the agent asked it.

Well. Its 3 am right now. Lets wait till 5pm tomorrow. New joshhh!

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Yeah I just realized. Woah. Maybe I will call again tomorrow then. Last time I remember the french lady asked me UCI and straight away asked me to call local visa office as I ‘applied outside canada’.
I saw it was happening with a lot of non-SDS and other guys confirmed it too.
Maybe they have changed that process now? Cause I heard people are entering UCI online first. I was told to keep it ready rather and only the agent asked it.

Well. Its 3 am right now. Lets wait till 5pm tomorrow. New joshhh!
Great, let me know how it goes, if its worth the effort, I will try and figure out if I can call.

Or else, I will just wait until I drop a webform if nothing happens by 6th August, as there is no way that my eligibility review is not completed as its already 2 months since the status changed.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Great, let me know how it goes, if it seems worth, I will try and figure out if I can call.

Or else, I will just wait until I drop a webform if nothing happens by 6th August, as there is no way that my eligibility review is not completed as its already 2 months since the status changed.
I feel for you man. Can you use some other family member’s phone? Do that. Maybe it helps resolve the issue?

And thanks for the perspective. Its again proven to not try and understand any pattern. I thought SDS or non-SDS with BVL only may get answers... but if I get an answer in my trial tomorrow, then really its dangerously random. I don’t even have a BVL.

You please try from some other phone. Or if you have some ios at home, even better because the app is in the appstore so very compatible (i believe its not there in the google playstore?).