+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
I feel for you man. Can you use some other family member’s phone? Do that. Maybe it helps resolve the issue?

And thanks for the perspective. Its again proven to not try and understand any pattern. I thought SDS or non-SDS with BVL only may get answers... but if I get an answer in my trial tomorrow, then really its dangerously random. I don’t even have a BVL.

You please try from some other phone. Or if you have some ios at home, even better because the app is in the appstore so very compatible (i believe its not there in the google playstore?).
Yeah, not there on appstore, had to download an apk.

Regardless, will try if something works.

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
Yeah I just realized. Woah. Maybe I will call again tomorrow then. Last time I remember the french lady asked me UCI and straight away asked me to call local visa office as I ‘applied outside canada’.
I saw it was happening with a lot of non-SDS and other guys confirmed it too.
Maybe they have changed that process now? Cause I heard people are entering UCI online first. I was told to keep it ready rather and only the agent asked it.

Well. Its 3 am right now. Lets wait till 5pm tomorrow. New joshhh!
Yeah, she did inform me that my application is at New Delhi office and they will be right person to give any information on this. But I politely asked her that if there are other application details which she can tell me and she told me that i have passed my eligibility. Make sure that you remember the address correctly because they will ask all these things for security reasons. I hope this work out for you guys :)

Krupesh112

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Yeah, she did inform me that my application is at New Delhi office and they will be right person to give any information on this. But I politely asked her that if there are other application details which she can tell me and she told me that i have passed my eligibility. Make sure that you remember the address correctly because they will ask all these things for security reasons. I hope this work out for you guys :)
Hey bro, i called them twice but got the same response that my file is being processed from new delhi so we can not provide more info regarding your application.

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hey bro, i called them twice but got the same response that my file is being processed from new delhi so we can not provide more info regarding your application.
The email ID that we get in our BVL for CPC Ottawa for application enquiry, will that work in our benefit if we email there for a status enquiry?

Krupesh112

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
The email ID that we get in our BVL for CPC Ottawa for application enquiry, will that work in our benefit if we email there for a status enquiry?
They wont reply bro. They are not providing information regarding application status on email nowdays.

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Only recently I came across people raising webforms and their medicals status getting updated or their files moving. Idk how this works because if that’s how it’s happening then it means are they just sitting on it? The absurdity of this all.
I also raised webform 5days ago.....no response.

nomhsaj

Mar 27, 2021
I haven't received BVL yet. I still called them up and asked for my VO and eligibility review.
The lady said " Your visa office is CPC Ottawa and your eligibility review is still in process."
Timeline is in my signature.

Reactions: RumezaJ

DreamCanada46

Jul 7, 2021
I haven't received BVL yet. I still called them up and asked for my VO and eligibility review.
The lady said " Your visa office is CPC Ottawa and your eligibility review is still in process."
Timeline is in my signature.
same… but I have bvl..

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Why the gc key page is not working... Whenever I login it send me back to the main page !! Has anyone got this issue?
Yes...clear your browser cache. It will work!!!

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....