paul2587

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
I should add this is the additional info to the email I received - the RPRF directions were far more clear/detailed than the medical exam directions!!

· Medical examination for yourself
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

· Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for yourself and your spouse. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Please follow these steps:

· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant and your spouse

· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

· Click “Submit”

· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must send the receipt to CPP-O.

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
10/2013 In process: 1/2014 Additional Doc Request: 2/2014
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
5/2014 ( in Canada since 2009)
paul2587 said:
I should add this is the additional info to the email I received - the RPRF directions were far more clear/detailed than the medical exam directions!!

· Medical examination for yourself
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

· Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for yourself and your spouse. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Please follow these steps:

· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant and your spouse

· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

· Click “Submit”

· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must send the receipt to CPP-O.
Same in my case.

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
I wonder who dislikes my comments so much and has been giving me negative ratings. Pls let's cheer each other up and whenever someone says something we don't like let's tell the person upfront instead of nicodemously rating the person negatively. Let's reserve negative ratings for inappropriate remarks/insults that should not be made in a public forum.

Well I'm into social work so I highlight people's strengths and not their weaknesses. Pardon me if this post seems off.

Cheers :) :) :)

obs35

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Asadkh said:
I never lived in USA but the asked me updated docs request on 28 August 2013 and u sent sent sep 9th so why the transfered me ?
you probably did very poor on IELTS examination, didn't you?...

paul2587

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
alwayspositive said:
I wonder who dislikes my comments so much and has been giving me negative ratings. Pls let's cheer each other up and whenever someone says something we don't like let's tell the person upfront instead of nicodemously rating the person negatively. Let's reserve negative ratings for inappropriate remarks/insults that should not be made in a public forum.

Well I'm into social work so I highlight people's strengths and not their weaknesses. Pardon me if this post seems off.

Always,
something I unfortunately noticed after two years on this website is that some of the users are very rude, condescending and/or bitter. Many say things in a very antagonizing/critical way and I'm not sure they always realize it, particularly those for whom English is their second language. I tend to just ignore them but I'm sorry this happened - you've been more than helpful to me.

lovenature

Jun 6, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov.18,2011
Med's Request
July 24,2013
Passport Req..
Oct.11,2103
VISA ISSUED...
Nov.12,2013
LANDED..........
Waiting
alwayspositive said:

Hi all,
I can't set up my profile as I haven't done enough postings. I applied at Buffalo office and they received my application on November 18,2011.
They requested for updated documents in June 27,2013.
I sent it in 28, June and medical request came on July 24,2013 along with my police clearance certificate request as well as Landing fee for both of us.
I did medicals on 6th,Aug along with wife and my police clearance certificate arrived from Indian consulate on Aug.24 and I sent it in speed post to Ottawa and it reached them on 29th. They updated my status on Sep.7-8th online-Medical results have been received.

Since then, no communication. Does anyone have a ballpark of how long from all the documents submission along with medicals take for passport request?

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
lovenature said:
Hi all,
I can't set up my profile as I haven't done enough postings. I applied at Buffalo office and they received my application on November 18,2011.
They requested for updated documents in June 27,2013.
I sent it in 28, June and medical request came on July 24,2013 along with my police clearance certificate request as well as Landing fee for both of us.
I did medicals on 6th,Aug along with wife and my police clearance certificate arrived from Indian consulate on Aug.24 and I sent it in speed post to Ottawa and it reached them on 29th. They updated my status on Sep.7-8th online-Medical results have been received.

Since then, no communication. Does anyone have a ballpark of how long from all the documents submission along with medicals take for passport request?
You will get an email soon. :)
Be a little more patient.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
alwayspositive said:

You are awesome, always remember that!

People do get moody, ignore them. :)

Your positivity is more important than ratings.

Planning well for the celebrations, are we??

Bless.

kipling122

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-07-2011
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Med's Request
16-09-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 23
VISA ISSUED...
nov 4
LANDED..........
dec 4
hey paul,

When i got rprf n medical request, the email stated that an email with medical form
and instructions will be followinh the previous one. and I received my medical form after 15 days after emailing CIC twice. The form did have my name, address,email ,dob , file no and also a barcode. may be you shud wait for few more days.

paul2587

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
kipling122 said:
hey paul,

When i got rprf n medical request, the email stated that an email with medical form
and instructions will be followinh the previous one. and I received my medical form after 15 days after emailing CIC twice. The form did have my name, address,email ,dob , file no and also a barcode. may be you shud wait for few more days.
Thanks kipling; what makes my MR different from yours is that mine didn't even say that the form and instructions would follow the first email. Nowhere in my MR/RPRF email does it say anything about additional instructions or a form like the 1017E. The only mention of the actual exam is the part I already posted. I did email CIC (twice as well now) to question why no additional instructions were provided and as to whether I'll need the 1017E despite it not being mentioned. No response from them, but as I already mentioned earlier, I was told when I made my medical appointment for the exam that all I needed was my passport (no 1017E or IME number). I can't explain why mine is different from yours, but I'm pretty sure if the examiner told me I don't need a 1017E, then there's a reason why my initial MR from CIC didn't also say that I would get additional instructions.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
paul2587 said:
Thanks kipling; what makes my MR different from yours is that mine didn't even say that the form and instructions would follow the first email. Nowhere in my MR/RPRF email does it say anything about additional instructions or a form like the 1017E. The only mention of the actual exam is the part I already posted. I did email CIC (twice as well now) to question why no additional instructions were provided and as to whether I'll need the 1017E despite it not being mentioned. No response from them, but as I already mentioned earlier, I was told when I made my medical appointment for the exam that all I needed was my passport (no 1017E or IME number). I can't explain why mine is different from yours, but I'm pretty sure if the examiner told me I don't need a 1017E, then there's a reason why my initial MR from CIC didn't also say that I would get additional instructions.
Good luck with your medical exam.

ak1977

Jun 28, 2012
alwayspositive said:
Thanks Feng1212.

Do any of you guys know much about Dr. Grunberg in Calgary? The test costs $180. Is he fast?
You can try out this doctor
Name: Mofoluwaso Abolarin
Address: 103, 240 Midpark Way SE,
Calgary
T2X 1N4
Telephone: 403-201-9600
He is very good with families, you get appointment within a short notice and he sends medical results pretty fast to CIC via eMedicals
cost of service is $180, and opens on some Saturdays.

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
Thanks guys for the encouragement. :) :) :)