20/08/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In Canada as temporary Foreign Worker since 2009
A new line has been added to my ECAS as of this morning.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 3, 2011.

2.We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 3, 2011 to xxxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxx, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

3.Your application was reviewed and we started processing on August 16, 2013.

4.Medical results have been received.

5.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Great news at last. Anybody any idea how long from now until they send me my landing papers? I wont be fully convinced until I have them in my hand!

Thanks to everybody for all their help over the last 2 years and to those of you still waiting dont give up hope. Your time will come soon!

kipling122

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-07-2011
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Med's Request
16-09-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 23
VISA ISSUED...
nov 4
LANDED..........
dec 4
congrats Weyland

Hey Usaca,

NO i haven't received anything so far...what about you

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
canada.aspirant2013 said:
We, who are yet to get good news, are passing shaky time with an ambivalent state of mind. On one side, we have fear and anxiety of unsettling future, frustration of prolonged awaiting. On the other side, we have optimism with our lives and careers in this lovely country. This common state of mind ties us together ... I regard these artistic impulses with a grand value, as these are ubiquitous in our species, one of the driving forces that have made us what we are ... So, Ya! "buddy" was the obvious word! :)
You are truly a buddy! Stay Strong Sir! :D

Nothing personal! just smile :) and a pint doesn't hurt ;)

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
10/2013 In process: 1/2014 Additional Doc Request: 2/2014
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
5/2014 ( in Canada since 2009)
Samnov said:
Hi always positive, I like your attitude: be always positive.
:)

usaca

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2011
Doc's Request.
October 9, 2013
Med's Request
October 9, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Passport Req..
October 28, 2013 Passport sent on November 06,2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 25, 2013 Received on November 22, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
kipling122 said:
congrats Weyland

Hey Usaca,

NO i haven't received anything so far...what about you
I haven't got anything yet.

kipling122

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-07-2011
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Med's Request
16-09-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 23
VISA ISSUED...
nov 4
LANDED..........
dec 4
usaca said:
I haven't got anything yet.
So r u gng for the upfront medicals coz i guess we do need a form with the barcode for the medicals

indusvision

Sep 8, 2008
Hi,

Yesterday I received updated document request from CPP Ottawa. I am FSW1 applicant applied in April 2011.

* Updated IMM0008 “Generic Application Form For Canada”
* Updated IMM5669 “Schedule A”
* Updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information”
* Updated evidence of settlement funds
* Updated letter of reference from your current employer confirming employment along with a detailed description of your duties OR proof of your current enrollment and attendance at an educational institute.

My question is that why they need the last item from FSW1 applicants?

Last year, I started working on a different NOC as I got promotion, and I also have now a permanent job offer from another employer, and I also started studying an advanced level degree at university in Canada (to be completed soon). Which document should I enclose? Letter from employer OR letter from university confirming enrollment from university ? What do you suggest ?

Thanks

veri33

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
AOR Received.
01-10-2011
Med's Request
28-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-2014
indusvision said:
Hi,

Yesterday I received updated document request from CPP Ottawa. I am FSW1 applicant applied in April 2011.

* Updated letter of reference from your current employer confirming employment along with a detailed description of your duties OR proof of your current enrollment and attendance at an educational institute.

Last year, I started working on a different NOC as I got promotion, and I also have now a permanent job offer from another employer, and I also started studying an advanced level degree at university in Canada (to be completed soon). Which document should I enclose? Letter from employer OR letter from university confirming enrollment from university ? What do you suggest ?

Thanks
Neither one is required.

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
indusvision said:
Hi,

Thanks
I also keep wondering why they need employment letter from FSW1 applicants. In our case, they didn't even add the line "OR proof of your current enrollment and attendance at an educational institute". Meanwhile at the time of application he noted he was pursuing his PhD. We went ahead and submitted both (Employment letter and proof of enrollment at a university). The employment is temporary not permanent as it is linked to my husband's PhD, when he completes in December, it may end unless they decide to take him on as a research scientist. Have not heard from CIC since we submitted the documents so don't know whether or not they are okay with what has been submitted.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
indusvision said:
Hi,

Thanks
If I were you, I would submit both.
Positive signs - You are working, got promoted (Congrats on your achievement) and at the same time upgrading yourself.

Good Luck!

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
alwayspositive said:
I also keep wondering why they need employment letter from FSW1 applicants. In our case, they didn't even add the line "OR proof of your current enrollment and attendance at an educational institute". Meanwhile at the time of application he noted he was pursuing his PhD. We went ahead and submitted both (Employment letter and proof of enrollment at a university). The employment is temporary not permanent as it is linked to my husband's PhD, when he completes in December, it may end unless they decide to take him on as a research scientist. Have not heard from CIC since we submitted the documents so don't know whether or not they are okay with what has been submitted.
Indisvision,

An addition to my earlier comment. Though we have not received medical request yet, we actually did hear from them which was that they had received all required documents. I think you should go with what Jayson says.

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
indusvision said:
Hi,

Thanks
I guess it is the same template that they send to everybody.

Anyway, congrats on this milestone

PRian

Apr 24, 2012
usaca said:
Hi com2canada,

A review of your file indicates that we are missing (your) medical results for (you and your dependents).

In order for us to serve you better, please provide the following information:

· Name of the physician who administered the medical examination

· Address and phone number of the physician's office

· Date that the medical examination took place

· Date that the physician sent the medical results to a Canadian Medical Office

· Which Canadian Medical Office the results were sent to

It also appears that we do not have proof of payment for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) on your file.

Please send us a copy of your RPRF receipt via email so that we may finalize your application.

This is the last comminication I had from CIC. I was wondering what would happen if they sent me the medical request before which was missed somehow and the time limit for medical request expires. I emailed them asking to send the medical request again but they did not answer yet.

I remember few FSW members of this forum did upfront medical. It would be great if I could find any of them now.

Seniors, please advise.
I got the same email yesterday.
I do not think I missed any previous emails regarding medical exams or RPRF. There is no reason to miss such important emails in the middle of tens of trivial emails everyday.
Anyway, I paid the RPRF immediately and emailed them the receipt.
I also asked for medical form or whether I can do upfront medical, they replied that I have to wait for forms and instructions.
Although I think upfront medical never hurts, I will wait for their instructions.

Hope that put your concerns to rest, usaca..... you are not alone :)

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
PRian said:
I got the same email yesterday.
I do not think I missed any previous emails regarding medical exams or RPRF. There is no reason to miss such important emails in the middle of tens of trivial emails everyday.
Anyway, I paid the RPRF immediately and emailed them the receipt.
I also asked for medical form or whether I can do upfront medical, they replied that I have to wait for forms and instructions.
Although I think upfront medical never hurts, I will wait for their instructions.

Hope that put your concerns to rest, usaca..... you are not alone :)
That's a good news.
Good luck PRian.