+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo to Ottawa Transferred Cases(FSW) - Pls join here

nazareno

Sep 20, 2013
hello guys!!! i want to share my situation...
this is the status on my ecas...

1.We received your application for permanent residence on May 10, 2010.

2.We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on November 1, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.Your application and supporting documents were received by the Case Processing Centre Ottawa office. They are pending review.

4.Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 27, 2012.

5.Medical results have been received.

Our medicals expired...
June 24,2013 i received email from embassy manila requesting new medical certificate for my wife and 2 kids ....

Any situation same i mine??

Thanks...

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
nazareno said:
hello guys!!! i want to share my situation...
this is the status on my ecas...

1.We received your application for permanent residence on May 10, 2010.

2.We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on November 1, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.Your application and supporting documents were received by the Case Processing Centre Ottawa office. They are pending review.

4.Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 27, 2012.

5.Medical results have been received.

Our medicals expired...
June 24,2013 i received email from embassy manila requesting new medical certificate for my wife and 2 kids ....

Any situation same i mine??

Thanks...
Sir,
Did you try posting this under Manila VO thread?

I am guessing, someone there would be able to assist you better.

Possible answers: Email them and ask for an extension.
- Get the medicals done and save time.

Wish you success always.

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
PRian said:
I got the same email yesterday.
I do not think I missed any previous emails regarding medical exams or RPRF. There is no reason to miss such important emails in the middle of tens of trivial emails everyday.
Anyway, I paid the RPRF immediately and emailed them the receipt.
I also asked for medical form or whether I can do upfront medical, they replied that I have to wait for forms and instructions.
Although I think upfront medical never hurts, I will wait for their instructions.

Hope that put your concerns to rest, usaca..... you are not alone :)
You may explore the option of calling a CIC agent during the week days, I suspect they may have answers for this issue.

PRian

Apr 24, 2012
JJ-C said:
You may explore the option of calling a CIC agent during the week days, I suspect they may have answers for this issue.
Yeah I tried calling them today but I could not. The auto-reply just terminated the call.
Usually it is hard to reach them on Thurs and Fridays.
I may give it another try on Monday.

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
PRian said:
Yeah I tried calling them today but I could not. The auto-reply just terminated the call.
Usually it is hard to reach them on Thurs and Fridays.
I may give it another try on Monday.
If you are lucky to get to speak with an experienced operator, they will give you some hints on your file

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
waitttttt said:
hi guys , i wanna know how to apply for gcms/caips notes

You can access the ATIP Online Request tool at the following link: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/.

It is always better to do online

usaca

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2011
Doc's Request.
October 9, 2013
Med's Request
October 9, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Passport Req..
October 28, 2013 Passport sent on November 06,2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 25, 2013 Received on November 22, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
kipling122 said:
So r u gng for the upfront medicals coz i guess we do need a form with the barcode for the medicals
Hi kipling122,

I was going to do upfront emedical tomorrow but PRian's message stopped me. I just cancelled doctor's appointment.

PRian said:
I got the same email yesterday.
I do not think I missed any previous emails regarding medical exams or RPRF. There is no reason to miss such important emails in the of tens of trivial emails everyday.
Anyway, I paid the RPRF immediately and emailed them the receipt.
I also asked for medical form or whether I can do upfront medical, they replied that I have to wait for forms and instructions.
Although I think upfront medical never hurts, I will wait for their instructions.

Hope that put your concerns to rest, usaca..... you are not alone :)
Thanks PRian. It's really great to know that I am not alone. You are luckier that they replied you back so quickly. I got little confused as they did not reply me. But now I am going to pay RPRF and emailed them the receipt first like you did. I also believe that upfront medical will not harm but I would prefer to wait for the medical form as they advised you to do so. Again thanks a lot for your response. And please update if you get any information from CIC.

By the way what is the CIC's phone number you are calling to? I live in USA. Is it possible to call from USA?

PRian

Apr 24, 2012
usaca said:
Hi kipling122,

I was going to do upfront emedical tomorrow but PRian's message stopped me. I just cancelled doctor's appointment.

Thanks PRian. It's really great to know that I am not alone. You are luckier that they replied you back so quickly. I got little confused as they did not reply me. But now I am going to pay RPRF and emailed them the receipt first like you did. I also believe that upfront medical will not harm but I would prefer to wait for the medical form as they advised you to do so. Again thanks a lot for your response. And please update if you get any information from CIC.

By the way what is the CIC's phone number you are calling to? I live in USA. Is it possible to call from USA?
No problem, usaca. We are in the same boat.
I use the CIC call center number 1-888-242-2100.
Actually am not sure whether you can call that number from outside Canada or not but you should be able to do so from Google voice or similar VoIP services.
Sure I will keep you updated once I get any response from them.
Please keep me updated as well :)