10/7/2013
Passport Req..
14/8/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
hardevinder said:
Hi Everyone
I received an email from Cpp Ottawa regarding my inquiry.
CPP Ottawa says: Your application is in process. No further action is required at this time. An immigration officer will be in contact with you if any further correspondence is needed.

Now, is this the generic email which Cpp ottawa sends or my application is really in process. I m asking this because my online status on cic website is still : Received by visa office.

Thanks
Mine shows ROV as well even though they asked me to update some docs a few days ago.

Cytric

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
Nov. 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
hardevinder said:
Hi Everyone
I received an email from Cpp Ottawa regarding my inquiry.
CPP Ottawa says: Your application is in process. No further action is required at this time. An immigration officer will be in contact with you if any further correspondence is needed.

Now, is this the generic email which Cpp ottawa sends or my application is really in process. I m asking this because my online status on cic website is still : Received by visa office.

Thanks
This is just a generic reply that they send to everyone.

bahadur30

Mar 29, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - CPP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
DID UPFRONT MEDICAL
Med's Request
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-06-2013
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Got a response from Jason Kenny office -

Dear Lal Bahadur:

I am replying to your email of May 3, 2013, addressed to the Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, concerning your application for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. I apologize for the delayed response.

We realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable waiting period after applying. We make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.

Our records confirm that your application was transferred to the Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa (CPP-O) in July 2012, for processing.

Current statistics based on historical processing data indicate that officers in Ottawa are finalizing 80% of applications in this category in approximately 13 months from the date of receipt of the completed application. Therefore, it appears that this application is proceeding normally with no unexpected or unwarranted delays.

Further information on processing times can be found at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp.

Enquiries regarding permanent resident applications within Canada and the U.S. can be directed to the CPP-O by fax or by email at:

fiath

Apr 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2011
Doc's Request.
29-05-2013
AOR Received.
mid June 2011
Med's Request
26-06-2013
Med's Done....
10/7/2013
Passport Req..
14/8/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Wow! So my file was transferred in June last year, does that mean I have 80% chance to have it finalized sometime next month? Lol can't wait.

bahadur30 said:
Got a response from Jason Kenny office -

Dear Lal Bahadur:

I am replying to your email of May 3, 2013, addressed to the Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, concerning your application for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. I apologize for the delayed response.

We realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable waiting period after applying. We make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.

Our records confirm that your application was transferred to the Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa (CPP-O) in July 2012, for processing.

Current statistics based on historical processing data indicate that officers in Ottawa are finalizing 80% of applications in this category in approximately 13 months from the date of receipt of the completed application. Therefore, it appears that this application is proceeding normally with no unexpected or unwarranted delays.

Further information on processing times can be found at:

Enquiries regarding permanent resident applications within Canada and the U.S. can be directed to the CPP-O by fax or by email at:

pr_moon_moon

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd by CIO on 6th Jul'11
AOR Received.
1st AOR (PER) recd on 21st Sep'11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR (from VO) recd on 6th Jan'12
Friends,

As many my application is also 'in process' with Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa (CPP-O) after transfer from Buffalo. I didnot send PCCs with original application. In anticipation of response from CPP, I applied and received PCC's from Indian consulate and FBI. Now I would like send these PCC's to CPP-O, I understand I have to send these in mail as I have to send original copies to below address.

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa -WC5183
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada

I am planning to send a cover letter explaining that I am sending these PCCs and I will include application number, Full names, DoB's, Date of application receipt.

DO you I need to include anything else with this while sending PCCs, and do I need mention specifically anything in this letter as I am sending these without any request from CIC?

Pls let me know your comments and response on this

thank you!

Worth2wait

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011
Med's Request
September 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada
Hello everyone! How are you? Haven't been here foa a while. Any news? Has someone got MR?

Worth2wait

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011
Med's Request
September 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada
joec19 said:
Does this PAFSO strike mean our applications are completely paused until it's resolved?
Wow, hopefully there is a good outcome of this strike and cic gets more work forse and our applications are finally finalized!

agile.cruise

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
sep
Med's Done....
july
Passport Req..
08-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2013
LANDED..........
20-09-2010
I applied in 2011 under FSW2, My basic salary as promised was $30. Now the employer says the job is still open after the conditional job offer, but salary will vary from $30 to $20/ per hour because of less business.
Last week I received an email from cic to send updated form and reference letter from current employer. I was initially studying in canada, when I applied for PR. I just graduated from college and current working odd job which neither fall in NOC O,A,B since six months. But although I am having full time employment offer which falls under those NOC OAB and this opportunity I dont want to miss.
My question:1) what CIC will do to my application if the updated job offer letter have different salary than previously submitted.
2) Is my job offer will be still valid and consider to process further.
3) Since I graduate in april I am working in gas station and receices pay cheque biweekly.

4) Do I also have to submit my current employment offer letter from the gas station owner.

If anyone can advice and give suggestion I appreciate and thankful to you.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
query not clear --

y would u work for gas station when u have a job offer under NOC b ..?

hw did u even qualify for fsw2 while studying ?

pl provide details and surely you will receive help

good luck

agile.cruise

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
sep
Med's Done....
july
Passport Req..
08-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2013
LANDED..........
20-09-2010
terki said:
query not clear --

y would u work for gas station when u have a job offer under NOC b ..?

hw did u even qualify for fsw2 while studying ?

pl provide details and surely you will receive help

good luck
The employment is full time. They dont hire temporary residence specially foreign students. Its a contract job.

agile.cruise

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
sep
Med's Done....
july
Passport Req..
08-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2013
LANDED..........
20-09-2010
deepak09 said:
@ agile.cruise,

Which month in 2011 did u send ur application to CIC?

Thanks,
Deepak
In the month of june.

alexalex

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
AOR Received.
July 2011
Med's Request
Sep 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Talk to immigration consultant or lawyer. My consultant told me that if you change an employer in FSW2 job should be very similar (better the same NOC) as the one that you applied with. Salary is important also because of the LMO (even if you are excempt) because it is in a contract that you attached to the application. Worst case scenario: you loose 10 points of employment so check if you still have enough. It is important.

agile.cruise said:
I applied in 2011 under FSW2, My basic salary as promised was $30. Now the employer says the job is still open after the conditional job offer, but salary will vary from $30 to $20/ per hour because of less business.
Last week I received an email from cic to send updated form and reference letter from current employer. I was initially studying in canada, when I applied for PR. I just graduated from college and current working odd job which neither fall in NOC O,A,B since six months. But although I am having full time employment offer which falls under those NOC OAB and this opportunity I dont want to miss.
My question:1) what CIC will do to my application if the updated job offer letter have different salary than previously submitted.
2) Is my job offer will be still valid and consider to process further.
3) Since I graduate in april I am working in gas station and receices pay cheque biweekly.

4) Do I also have to submit my current employment offer letter from the gas station owner.

If anyone can advice and give suggestion I appreciate and thankful to you.

agile.cruise

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
sep
Med's Done....
july
Passport Req..
08-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2013
LANDED..........
20-09-2010
alexalex said:
Talk to immigration consultant or lawyer. My consultant told me that if you change an employer in FSW2 job should be very similar (better the same NOC) as the one that you applied with. Salary is important also because of the LMO (even if you are excempt) because it is in a contract that you attached to the application. Worst case scenario: you loose 10 points of employment so check if you still have enough. It is important.
I think AlexAlex you are right. I was having the same feeling that you reply. Thank you very much.